How should I use this forum to ask multiple unrelated questions.

I have a lot of unrelated questions to ask about moving to Malta. They are from a variety of unrelated topics such as schools, insurance, jobs, etc. I could ask them all in one of two ways. I could either make one forum topic that has several unrelated questions on it or I could create an individual topics for each question I have. If I create one forum topic with many questions, then I'm afraid that it would be so long that nobody would want to read it or answer any questions. I also notice that when you post multiple questions on one topic, people only seem to focus on answering a few of them and ignore the other questions. I prefer to start a new forum topic for each question I have, but if I do that, I think that this forum would be clogged up with many topics just from me. I think that the forum administrator wouldn't like that. If I do it that way should I wait a few days before I start a new topic or is it okay to create multiple forum topics in a short period of time?

Hi jmuthe,

first of all you should really take the time to go back through all the topics in the sections that interest you.

Going back means basically looking through all of the questions and answers posted.

There are not that many questions that have not already been asked in the last years and in the most cases the answers will still be the same as already given. We have had really good replies from members of the forum who have moved away from Malta again and are not on the forum any more. You would not get those really good answers if you asked the same question today.

Feel free to ask whatever questions are left and if you do ask them in individual posts as otherwise,as you say yourself,it is very difficult to follow multiple questions.

Cheers
Ricky