Move to Madrid

Hey guys!
I'm Lily, an 18 year old girl from Hungary. I'm moving to Madrid in the 3rd of September, I'm going to work as an au pair for 9 months in Villanueva del Pardillo.
Anyone who would like to help me descovering the city? Help me with my Spanish? Grab a drink?:)
Have a great day and many thanks :)

Welcome to Expat.com Lily!;)

Harmonie.

hey

im an au pair currently here in Madrid until January, id love to meet up when you come!!
all my friends are going home, and would love to meet someone who is staying longer,

nicki

Hey nicki!
That would be great! :) Thanks for the response. Write me a message and we'll discuss everything :))

Hi! I'm Ida from Finland just arrived in Madrid few days ago. I also work as an au pair and I'm looking forward to have new friends here. I spent here next 7,5 hame months so it would be nice catch up! :)

Hey Ida! :) I'd definitely love to meet you when I arrive to Madrid in September. :)) How is your family? Is everything ok?:)

Yes my family is so nice! When I arrived I had only talked to the mother but when I met this father called David, he appeared to be so nice and funny :) And now the boys just need time to get to know to me better, but all have gone really well with the boys also. I`m taking after the boys now 1,5 months, after that they start school and then I have to carry them to school everyday but I have all my days freetime so friends would nice :)

Wow, I'm glad everything is all right there, I hope my family will be as nice and caring as yours. :)) I'm so excited! I see you don't live in the centre either, I'm going to live about 25km to Madrid, so maybe we will find a place to actually meet in autumn. :) It would be great to talk, through e-mails or skype or facebook or anything. :)

Yes I`l add you to facebook and we can talk there more and also speak through skype someday :)

Hello :-)

IŽm Linda from Vienna.I moved to Getafe ( its about 20 minutes from Madrid) a few days ago- I would love to meet people from allover the world. :-)
see you :-)

Hola Linda :)
I'd love to meet with you in Madrid. Can you send me a message here or through e-mails? :) That would be much much easier!
Kisses!

Hi IŽm shannen i just moved to madrid yesterday i live near barajas (the airport). I would love to meet new people too! I am also an au pair.

Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Hi guys :) Sorry to crash the party, hope people still check this :P  - I'm kinda new here as well and looking to meet fellow English speaking people . I'm American and I moved here from England a couple months back and still haven't really met anyone yet. Probably doesn't help that I don't speak Spanish :P I live in Sol, downtown. Want to organize some kinda tapas / drinks thing some night? :) You can message me on here or facebook or whatever:)

Hi everyone,
Im in the same situation as most of you. I moved to Madrid from the states and id love to meet some people to go Out with, explore the city with and al that good stuff. Interested?