Au pair girl in madrid seeking new friends

Hey
I am Nicki i am 21 from the UK.. I am moving to Madrid this summer  to be an au pair...

I am really looking to meet some friends, to go out and hang out with, to go get a coffee with or to even speak Spanish with etc..

if your in the same position as me please get in contact..
would really love to meet new people from all over the world.

thankyouuu

nicki xxx

=)

Hey Nicki!

I know you posted this in April but if you're still in Madrid at the end of June, I'll be moving over there to be an au pair too. It'd be nice to know someone in the same situation and get a break from the families haha. Let me know if you'd be in Madrid and interested in meeting up for lunch or the like :)

Gillian x

Hi Nicki,
I will be going to Spain in two weeks as part of a study abroad. I too would like to meet new ppl. Contact me if interested.

Ajmeeta

Hey guys

I will be in Madrid from the 24th of June..
when will you arrive?

send me a private message ill add you on facebook, so can meet up, go out etc

nicki xxx

Hola,I'm currently living in Madrid and I would like to improve my english skills and meet friends from over the world too. If you have some questions about Madrid or anything here please feel free to ask.Enjoy Spain, cheers :)

Hi!

I'm 19 and am spending July in Madrid as an au pair, would be great to meet some new people etc as I have the weekends free and will probably get lonely exploring Madrid on my own haha.
Let me know if you're in Madrid at the same time as me and we could chat on facebook or something? :)

Sarah x

Hello everyone,
I just moved to Madrid yesterday and am looking to make new friends here. If your interested in meeting up let me know.
Demi x

Hi ! I am interested in meet new people. You can writte me or add me to facebook in [email protected]

Kisses !

Hi,

I'm in Madrid for June, July and September (Marbella in August), am here already, working as an au pair. I'm from Dublin, Ireland and would like to meet up with others my age while I'm here in Spain.

If anyone else is looking to meet up in Madrid please feel free to contact me,

Caitriona

[email protected]

Hi!I just moved to Madrid last week and Im working as an aupair too, im on my own which can be a bit boring in free time! I have weekends off so I would love to meet up with other aupairs for a break and a chat! Im 24 and from Dublin! If anyones interested feel free to contact me :)

Hi,

I've just moved from the UK to Madrid as well.  Was hoping to meet some new people, so if you're up for it give me a shout. 

Kai

hey

yeah add me on facebook, my email is [email protected]

its easier to talk and arrange

nicki

Hi everyone! I'm a 24 year old girl from the UK who has just moved back to Madrid after being away for 3 months to find that almost everyone I knew has left fo the summer!
So if anyone wants to meet up, let me know!

Cate

hey, yeah sure would love to meet up.

let me know when your free.

my email is [email protected]

Hi all,

I arrived in Madrid last week and as everyone else here I would also like to meet new people to explore the city or go out for some drinks etc (since it's really getting quite boring doing everything  on your own).

Let me know if someone would like to meet up at some point :)

Nadja xx

Hi guys! I'm arriving in Madrid in a couple of weeks to be an au pair for this summer. I'd love to get to know other au pairs (and other people) in the area. :)

I'll also have the whole week from July 3th-10th off and I'm planning on travelling in Spain so if you have any suggestions on where I should head to or want to join me, just send me a message :)

my e-mail is enniemilia[at]hotmail.com

Soo a few of us are thinking about meeting up Saturday evening for a few drinks and to get to know each other. If anyone wants to come along then the more the merrier!

And Enniee, I would definately recommend Granada and the Alhambra!

Hey guys I'm in the same position! I leave for Madrid on Sunday 24th to be an au pair for two months And my Spanish isn't great hahah, would love to meet new people

Amelia xx

hi everyone .would u like to meet with me?im ali live in madrid and im also new here and cant speak good spanish but english itss okk.so what you say?? this is my email id. u can contact with me on this id thanks..

scorner36(at)gmail.com

Im Roisin from Ireland near Dublin !
Leaving for Madrid to be an Au Pair on the 23rd of June,
interested in meeting new people and making some friends !:)

Hello, Im new in Madrid, would love to get to know new people, im 26 years old.

Hey!

My name is Elisabeth and I will be in Madrid from the 8th of July until the 22st of September.
If anyone is interested in meeting up just write a message ;)!

[email protected]

Greets,

Elisabeth

Hi,

I'm from the UK and live in Madrid. I'd be glad to converse in Spanish, meet up for tapas or a drink.

Regards,
Kirt

Hey guys,

I came to Madrid about 2 weeks ago and haven't met a single sole.I am an Au pair until the the end of August and I REALLY need a break from the family haha.I am from Ireland and would love if people would like to meet up

Hi everyone,
I'm just the same, I've been here a week and am already desperate for some company! Anyone fancy exploring the city with me? Message me whenever and I would love to meet up with you all! x

Hi, My name is Ffion, I am 19 from Wales and I am an Au Pair also. Would love to make new friends to share with them my experience in the city!
Ffion.

Hi,
Im Alixia from France and Im also new as an aupair in Madrid. I will be free during week ends and I will be happy to meet up with some of you guys. Just let me no if you wanna talk or something. Here's my email adress : tite09[at]hotmail.fr.
We can also talk on facebook if wanted.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Alixia

we could all meet up at the weekend or something ? :)

This works for me. Just let me know whenever you want to do that :)

My names Emma. Im working as an au pair in Madrid at the moment.Looking to meet some fellow au pairs maybe meet up for drinks and get away from the families for awhile!

Hiya - I'm Katie, here working in Madrid til the end of december so would love to meet new people! If anyone fancies meeting/going for a drink, my email is x__kate__x[@]hotmail.co.uk
See you all soon hopefully!
x

Hi, I'm au-pairing in Soto del Real (about 40 mins outside Madrid) until August 6th and would be up for going for a drink or some food in Madrid and meeting new people in the same situation.

Let me know if you fancy it :)

xx

Hey everyone! My name is Amy and I'm also currently an au pair in Madrid. I'm only here till the end of July and want to make the most of Madrid cos its amazing! If anyone fancies meeting up this weekend, email me [email protected] or maybe add me on Facebook? I'd love to make some friends and go out etc. I'm 20 and from the uk :) x

Hey,
My name is Isaac. I will be in Madrid July 28 - August 16 and definitely looking to meet people and go explore, have fun, and eat!  Send me an email at [email protected]!  I am not exactly sure of my schedule but I will be teaching english 30 hours/week for the first two weeks.

Hi all!
We meet several times a week in Madrid, have a look to our fb group Multilinkual or see the add here:
https://www.expat.com/en/classified/eur … ds-in.html

We're meeting at 7pm at Cine Ideal (Jacinto Benavente square) to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES (Batman), in English with Spanish subtitles. After the movie (22h), at Cachibola bar (in front of the theater). See you there!

hey everyone!!

i have only just seen all these messages, im so sorry.!!

im still here, until January and would love to meet up with new people... please add me on facebook
[email protected] as you can see i havent checked this..

im going out this weekend, if anyone wants to join????

nicki xxxx

Yeah that would be cool! I will friend you on fb.

hi my name is ani :)

im an aupair in villanueva de la canada...

im in spain until the 21.8

at friday im in madrid... and i would really wish not to be alone all the day in madrid...

if u are interested add me at skype: ani_preciosa...

so we can talk, before we meet :)