Au Pair living in Madrid from Ireland!

Hey everyone,

I am 20 years old, from Ireland. I just moved to Madrid yesterday to be an au pair and do not know anyone so it would be great to meet some english speaking friends to hang out with at nights and on the weekends.
Get in touch if you are interested. Feel free to email if you want [email protected] Thanks :)

Demi x

Hey Demi

Just seen your post, I am arriving to Madrid on Monday, would love to meet some friends and hang out..

if you want to meet up some time next week, let me know

nicki x

hey nicki,

Yeh that would be great, I only got to Madrid last Friday so I know nobody.

Let me know what suits you.

Demi x

do you have facebook?

we could meet up next wednesday, in sol or something?

yes i have facbook..my email is [email protected] you should be able to find me using that, so add me if you want.

yeh sounds good

Demi x

Hi Demi and Nicki,

I'm moving to Madrid for the Summer on Friday and don't know anyone so would love to meet up with some English speaking people! My email is [email protected] if you'd be interested in maybe meeting up!

Siobhan

Hey Siobhan,

I sent you an email to your email address.

Hi ! I am interested in meet new people. I can help you improve your spanish and show you the city ! :)

I just arrived here in Madrid well we live in Galapagar which is about 40km from the cemter of Madrid. I'm looking for friends with who I can see Madrid and have fun at the weekends! I have also my email if you want to contact me: [email protected]. I don't have any photos here because I just created this profile here. It would nice to get to know to you better both Demi and Nicki!

Hi I'm Connie. I'm 25 years old and moved to Madrid well we live in the area of Los Angeles which is about 15km from the center of Madrid in July of this year. I'm looking for friends who I can see Madrid with and to have something to do at the weekends. My email address if you want to contact me is [email protected].

Hi Connie! Are you here also as an aupair or what are you doing here? Would be nice to meet!

I am here as an au pair. I live on the outskirts of Madrid. It would be nice to meet as well, I have a friend here who is also an au pair and lives close to me so we can all meet up one weekend.

Hey!

My name is Adizah, and I'm from Belgium.
I'm traveling to madrid next week on monday (29/10) till friday (2/11)
and I was hoping you'd like to meet me for maybe a glass of wine or something?

I'm a bit nervous cause I'm traveling alone and I don't know anyone there!
That's why I'm quickly looking for people to meet over the internet and I'd really like it if you'd be one of them!

This is my facebook incase you wanted a bit more information or such;
facebook.com/DayDreams.x

Hope to hear from you soon, Adizah xx

Hi !

I just arrived last week, I live in Rivas-Vaciamadrid that is a 16 km from Sol, also I am her as an Au Pair if you still here contact me Please!!

my Facebook page is : Ale Romero
and my email is : alexa_954(at)hotmail.com
Cheers!!

Hello, most of my friends have now gone home so if anyone is interested in meeting up then let me know :)

I'm also in Madrid right now, alone most of the time. Not afraid of meeting during the day or you can join me with my friends in the night :-)

Hi Demi,

I've just moved to Villanueva del pardillo, about 40km form the city of Madrid yesterday. I cam on my own so don't know anyone here. Would love to meet sometime, would be great to get to know people to hang out with! My email is [email protected] if you're interested in meeting up :)

Hannah x

I am from Paddy Land also.

I live 35k from Madrid centro tho!

I see lots of people talking about going out, but no one suggesting anything! ;P anyone wants to go out on Saturday night?

Hi all

Just got to Madrid last night. Ill be here in Madrid for two weeks learning Spanish. I dont know anyone here yet, so it would be great to meet up with others. Drop me a line if you're looking for someone to explore the city with or grab some tapas and drinks. [email protected].

Cheers.

Tim

Hey everyone, Just thought I'd posted in here, I made a facebook group, the link is here..

facebook.com/groups/213005558823228/

I thought it may be a good way to get us all in the same place and it may be easier to figure out plans to meet up.
I've suggested going for a drink this Friday evening if anyone is up for it?  :)

Hannah

Hi Hannah and everyone,

We can help you to organise an Expat.com meet up in Madrid. You just have to suggest a place, date and time and start a new topic on the Madrid forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team