Job offer in Jeddah - JKS

Hi Guys

Just been offered a position as a Drama teacher at JKS start date 25th August. It's been a bit of a rush and just wanted information on the complex, general living and any other info which will help me come to a decision....

Cheers

Greg

Hi Greg,

Congratulations on your job offer :top:

You will be arriving at the hottest time of the year so do not pack any autumn/winter clothes :proud

Good luck!

Hi Nikki

Thanks! Yeah been looking at the weather! Jeeeez! Pretty sweltering, I'm preparing myself for sleepless nights!

Greg

Wow that's soon! My application has taken me a while but coming out in September to work as a nurse. Mega excited and also terrified!  :)

RachaelN wrote:

Wow that's soon! My application has taken me a while but coming out in September to work as a nurse. Mega excited and also terrified!  :)

exciting is good , but terrified !!? dont worry we dont bite ^ ^ . any question in your mind ask and im pretty sure we will answer it . we have really great ppl in the from from abdo - Alliecate and more . so i guess u will be more than alright .

Hahaha I'm just terrified of coming to a new country alll by myself but looking forward to meeting a whole load of new friends and exploring Jeddah :)

i understand . im your first friend in jiddah is that count !!? im sure u will feel happy and comfy here .

Hi Guys

Rachael, Tell me about it, I'm very nervous but really excited too! It's helped speaking to people on here going out. Where will you be staying?

Hi Hitch, you seem to enjoy it out there, how long you been in Jeddah?

hi your self , i'm here for like 5 years bro . yeah its not bad when u used to it . also i have awesome friends .

really nervous about segregation of women coming with my husband he is my best friend used to staying together believe airport separates you!!

Hey its not as harsh as it sounds. Jeddah is preety laid back. If your white and british than don't worry about it they will not even stop you