Cheap Garden Furniture

Hi everyone,

I want some cheap furniture- a table and 2/3 chairs- to go on my balcony but I'm not sure where best to look. Most places around me (Sliema) only seem to sell big expensive sets. Just something plastic would do, or a cheap wooden set if possible. I'm thinking around 50 euro for the whole thing, so really nothing amazing!

Any ideas of places to check would be most appreciated!

car boot sales, but not this time of year - buy summer things in the winter

check Rags&Riches Buy&Sell website on Facebook and then call Deborah (Zabbar), she runs it efficiently. Explain what you need, she'll tell you if she can help and where it can be viewed. Be patient browsing her website as there's a lot of stuff, various quality, various prices. Anyway, it's fun to look at (I'm not involved in this business, only I bought traditional -I'm told- maltese cane garden furniture from her last year, one small "banquette", two chairs and two armchairs at a very attractive price. Of course, it is not new and a little "worn" but it sure works for me).

I found the best value for money, with good quality as well was http://tabonedirect.com/ Tabone Direct. You could also have a look at the world bargains website as well as they have good deals.

try www.powerhousemalta.net based in iklin near jb stores

Hey! If you have a car you can check out Homemate, Atrium and all the shops around that area. There is a lot of choic and much cheaper.