Chief european woman in Libya ??!! It's possible??

Hello everybody!I need some help.

I'm from Romania and I have to come to Libya for a contract in energetical field - overhead power lines.

First of all I'm a woman and the chief of my workers who have to work in Libya.

Please, I need this answers:

1.I'll will be in trouble because of it ?? This field is representative for men ...in general.

2.My people will be in trouble too?

3.How can I rent some 4x4 cars?

4.How can I rent or buy equipment for washing ( for cars)?

I'll be grateful for your answers.
Have a nice day every day

Hello bianca07.

Welcome to Expat.com!

I hope you will soon get some responses. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hii
i hope you will be right in that place .but you have to be more and more careful because  arab people have  avery strict sensation towards a bosswpman. anyway the difficulty lies in the begining .after that you will get accustomed to that condition . i hope for you the best. i zam from tunisia and i would like to have a relation  with you  if you want .i will be in libya to teach in an arts university.

hi
i am ali from tunisia . i was graduated of a master degree in english language and literature . i had the honor of having many positions in the field of education in state and private school.i am seeking to teach in libya for furtger information please contact me through this e-mail most44teach@yahoo.fr or +216 20422548

Hello Bianco,

1: you will not be in trouble , it you work and here we respect that .
2: nobody will be in trouble because of work .
3: you will have the care from the place your working in ( if no then there is a ways to rent from tripoli )
4:this is very easy to do as you can find everything in Tripoli .

I hope you come here soon and things will be smooth and easy .

Regards.

Alimostafa : thanks a lot for your answer .Because of some reasons , my coming there will be delayed.But until that , all the best for you

To Riad Abd Allah:

Also I would like to thank you for your answer.
I've heard that you have a new government and must settled down to make some rules works , because of that I have to wait for signing the contract .
But also I hope that will be very good for your country , I've heard that is "open mind"government.
If you don't mind maybe you'll be nice again to answer me  if I need some information.

Bye , bye , have a nice summer!

its okay , you are welcome anytime . best of luck .xx:)