Looking for Libyans cooks!

Hi guys,
I am french, and soon will get married to my libyan habibi ( Insh'Allah)
I want to be a good wife, and so i want to learn how to cook his traditional recipes.
Is there any cook from Libya to give me some recipes ?

Shokran Elba

If you use Google on Libyan recipes you can find a lot, for example this one http://www.food.com/recipes/libyan

The best way to learn is to see how a meal is made. All you have to do is to visit his family very often and I will know for sure that they are very pleased to learn you how to prepare.

It would be nice to know about your process  :D

Hey  :) ... We have center for learning cooking here in Tripoli . :dumbom: . and u can to learn it on Net also ..
Good luck with ur husband and new life  :D

Thank you, In Trabalus you have a center… humm thats interested, but unfortunately i am not in Libya.
Thanks for replying !

Bonjour
Bienvenue en Libye
de mon cote je suis Franco libyen et je suis marie a une Libyenne qui pourra vous tuyauter sur les recette de la cuisine Libyenne en contre partie elle aura quel qu`un avec qui apprendre quelques mots en français si votre future époux n`y voit pas d`inconvénients on pourrait être amis.
Si vous avez besoin de quoi que se soit n`hésitez pas je serai heureux de vous aider.
Cordialement

ataoufik wrote:

Bonjour
Bienvenue en Libye
de mon cote je suis Franco libyen et je suis marie a une Libyenne qui pourra vous tuyauter sur les recette de la cuisine Libyenne en contre partie elle aura quel qu`un avec qui apprendre quelques mots en français si votre future époux n`y voit pas d`inconvénients on pourrait être amis.
Si vous avez besoin de quoi que se soit n`hésitez pas je serai heureux de vous aider.
Cordialement

English please as this is an Anglophone forum.

As salam alikoum,

J'en parle à mon mari des ce soir, et je vous redis ça ! Ce serait vraiment chouette.
Envisagez vous de quitter la Libye ? Pourquoi ne lui enseignez vous pas le français ?

Good Morning
Thank you for your replay
I am bit busy by my work and i have not enough skills for teaching.
I tried to put her in language school but it was not very intersting
regards
Bonjour
Je vous remercie pour votre réponse
Moi je suis un peu pris par le travail et je n`ai pas la pédagogie nécessaire. J`ai essaye une école de langue mais pas convaincant une logique plus commerciale que d`enseignement.
Cordialement

piupiu wrote:

As salam alikoum,

J'en parle à mon mari des ce soir, et je vous redis ça ! Ce serait vraiment chouette.
Envisagez vous de quitter la Libye ? Pourquoi ne lui enseignez vous pas le français ?

ENGLISH please.

Hey, Does she speak english like you ??
Its gonna be easier if we have a language in common!

Hi
Not really but more than french

Good i do speak english too.. so at least we will manage to understand each other.
My husband agreed to the fact that your wife teaches me some libyan dishes.
This is my Skype : laikanaim

Good luck when you find out that the person you married is not what you thought he was...you're not the first nor the last lady to be in for a big surprise once he literaly puts a ring on you.

I think you're way off topic by your comment. Not every Arabic is the same and you don't nothing about their situation.
So keep your assuming non related comment for yourself and please stick to the topic.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Lol "thanks for ur cooperation"...do u think im some kind of employee here 😂😂

Almost all expat women i met married to libyans ended up abused one way or another and thats a fact.

If u cant face reality and wish to sweep the dirt under the carpet thats ur business; but u cant stop ppl from giving a fair warning based on true life stories.

If this concern you so much, you should open a new topic as you still off topic.

Been married 36yrs to a Libyan and have no problems don't generalise

Nice to hear that, Welcome in Libya and Good Luck :)