What do you like the most in Libya?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in Libya?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in Libya and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

Dear Admin,
Let,s say that I like in Libya ,almost everything.
During my stay in Tripoli,I always try  to not spend my time observing the things, that not conveniences to me.
Firstly of all, I like Libyans, men, because of their sense of laughing  and humor, and the ladies ,because of their beauty,clean mind, and capability to give you the excellent advice. Children the most sweet in the world, the older people, because their inner peace,
I like Tripoli,Libyan sea,Libyan food,I increased   my   weight ,30 kg  more ,so I just stooped
So gays ,hope that I will overcome ,regards.

Libya is not an easy place to live. The best parts are the Roman architecture, the fantastic climate, ease of finding good housing, the mountain scenery, the colourful mixed African community and strangely the locals have the best sense of humour of any Arabic country that I have lived in, and I have lived in many.
In addition the Libyans who worked for me were educated, diligent and classy.
One time I was interviewing for my PA. Before the second interview was scheduled, she arrived unannounced, accompanied her father. He interviewed me! An impressive man with great presence. Happily we both passed our interviews and this began a very good working and social relationship with the family.
It is a shame that the politics cannot get resolved as the country has huge potential both for it's environmental and human capital..

The most I like of Libya is watching the coastline of the medeterrenian sea disappear under the plane as I left Libya for ever.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Participate only if you can help
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct