Saudi Council of Engineers - certificates attestation time

a technician is eligible to bring his family  provided he must have bachelors degree, and an adequate salary package.

No degree -   no family visa

But some body told me ,u have must verified from PEC,my degree is already verified from HEC,plz clear it me I'm in trouble and too much confuse

Ok,but from where mainly I check to conform plz,do u have any number plz to conform it from them plz

No but I'm gng from Pakistan so..

mohammad1986 wrote:

i am not sure of BS, as it stands for Bachelor of Science, they general ask for 4 years degree in engineering, however you may give a try registering with SCE, if got approved thats great then. :)

Yes dear you are right. Degree should be with Engineering/Technology. If BS with technology then we can apply for SCE registration. But it's not compulsory to change profession on iqama first for registration!

I have the same degree BS in Telecom and i have registered without any problems.

Plz give me ur contact number I need to ask some thing

Sakhwat plz send me ur number I'm also in Riyadh plz I wana ask some thing by phone

sir i think without SCE registration we cannot change profession on iqama..from student/technician/labour to engineer

naseer_babar110 wrote:

sir i think without SCE registration we cannot change profession on iqama..from student/technician/labour to engineer

Yes you are right & win  :one

Dear Friends
I have paid the fee for SCE registration(500+1200) on 14/5/2014. They have accepted my application, even i can print introduction letter from SCE website. But the problem is that they have not mentioned my name in the introduction letter, instead they have mentioned like below

Saudi council of engineers hereby certifies that Engineer (electrical engineer) has been registered with SCE.
they have mentioned my IQAMA number and Membership ID but not mentioned my name.
So instead of my name they have mentioned Electrical engineer????? is its normal or only in my case they did wrong???
Also can i change my profession now by the Membership ID they have provided???

Please help me  how will i know that my information is updated in JAWAZAT or NOT??? because SCE has not sent me any message that your information is updted in JAWAZAT???? i have applied for first time registration on 15/5/2014 and they have accepted my application and has given me SCE Membership ID....

have you paid the fee?? if yes and status approved, you can print the letter as well,, you can see the button for print letters.

Dear Friends
I have paid the fee for SCE registration(500+1200) on 14/5/2014. They have accepted my application, even i can print introduction letter from SCE website. But the problem is that they have not mentioned my name in the introduction letter, instead they have mentioned like below

Saudi council of engineers hereby certifies that Engineer (electrical engineer) has been registered with SCE.
they have mentioned my IQAMA number and Membership ID but not mentioned my name.
So instead of my name they have mentioned Electrical engineer????? is its normal or only in my case they did wrong???
Also can i change my profession now by the Membership ID they have provided???

I am facing the same issue. Please help me if you have resolved it...
In addition I called the help Number and they told me that Professional Engineer category is taken automatically from the system as I have more than 10 years experience....

Please let me know did you resolved this issue ....

regards,

Asif

AliHabibi 18 May 2014 11:38:35

I have the same degree BS in Telecom and i have registered without any problems.

How is this Possible ... i am also BS in Telecommunication ...but they have rejected my application ...and yous saying your's approved ..

dsd

No

Gentlemen,
i am reading the complaints/confusion in registering with SCE and you confused me as well. i will try to explain some of it for your additional information and understanding...myself is also an expat from Philippines,  registered in SCE after almost a week of filing it and a week later on got my iqama.

1. payment - first submission if all documents are completed then pay 500sar, if initially accepted you need to pay additional 1800 sar or depending on the length of experience (i have >12yrs experience). each step here, you will receive email from SCE (except if you provided wrong email).
2. documents acceptance and payment as mentioned above does not guarantee that all are well. remember, there were at least 5 or 6 steps on how to become a real member of SCE. your documents submitted in SCE portal will be validated in your school where you obtain your engineering.
3. once item#2 is done, then somehow you are almost done for SCE membership.
4. a course less than 4 years will never be considered as an engineer (except special case). in this case, if your iqama position is engineer, your company shall change it else, you will not obtain iqama renewal.
5. if you submitted fake documents, then you knew well that your career and reputation is almost into end.

SCE primary aim is to ensure that professionals are protected against people who are trying to work as professionals but do not really have the qualifications.
So, if you are really qualified in SCE membership (i mean your documents are authentic) you should not worry at all.

Also, do not try to submit your documents just to test the system, it will not work trust me. Or else, face the consequences of again violating the system.

in some cases, SCE registration took long time. you may contact your HR to follow up.

hope these helps.

goodluck.

Without SEC registering you got  Engineer iqma ?

Hi,

I have submitted the application on 12th May 2014 and got initial approval on 14th May 2014.Now in my work space i can see the status is as below "Dear Engineer, your request approved but not final, and you can do your job with your membership ID until make sure that your files are correct and do final approval, to view your profile click here". My degree certificate  was already attested by Saudi embassy on January 2014  as part of the visa stamping.May i know how long its will take to get final approval?whether they need to do all the degree certificate attestation process again?. Thanks.

I have registered in SCE in April and was approved initially. Now there a message in myworkspace "Dear Engineer, ​​​There are some missing attachments (Graduation Certifcate). Please bring the original certificate or a certified copy to Saudi Council of Engineers".  Please let me know what is this as I am out of Kingdom right now and will be back only after Eid

Good evening guys..kabayan ko dyan, will you help me about this matter. In fact i already submit the requirements on line to register SCE. Actually, i am working here in Jeddah as mechanical maintenance engineer since i was only new here in town almost 2 months now and i feel mix emotion here because you know at first maybe have same feeling like this and since it was my first ever along far from my family. And my IQAMA actually is not yet finish i dont know they said just wait because it is almost done. Now i feel down after all my effort on how to register to SCE but then i just  read on my work space says somewhat a rejection but they said " PLEASE UPLOAD COPY OF BACHELORS DEGREE AS DIPLOMA PROVIDED". and they said if i have IQAMA i can verify my status.  By next day i have no longer access to log on to SCE website. Actually my qualification is only a 3 years Diploma in mechanical engineering technology I was graduated in MSU-IIT since 1999. I have 14 years working in my field and year 2001 passed board exam of CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC. Since that year i am a regular member of the pSME Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers Iligan Bay chapter. Maybe i forgot to include submit my license document to SCE all i thought only from school credentials, i have already authenticate my CPM certificate license from the PRC during last time i was in the philippines but have not
yet seal red ribbon.Now, i hope somebody out there esp my mga kabayan d2 sa jeddah or kalapit bayan lang d2. Hoping..that.. i know you can help me in many ways and i will assure after gimik tayo. pls.. kabayan kahit ano maitolong nyo about this matter.  God Bless you all.

Aoa. Plz send me u r mob number thx

please read carefully my post...

hi, let me reply on your case kabayan.
SCE does not consider which engineering society or group you belong.
it doesn't also consider whether you are license in your country or other country but it is a definite added plus for you during employment package proposal. all these documents are not even mentioned in the SCE portal.

where you have rejection in the system, just re-submit your copy of diploma or others...
note: ensure it is clear copy, if more than one page, scan it into one file only but not more that 512kb. reduce the size but not the pixel so that it remains clear.

in my case, it took about 3 weeks before i started processing my iqama.
dot worry if it is taking long time, it is normal especially that ksa has a lot of applicants for SCE.

the bottom line is, get the initial approval from the system for you to be able to start iqama processing else you will be advise to come back to country of origin in case your entry visa expired without iqama.

How it posibel?

arslan.ali24 wrote:

Please go ahead with Iqama submission without SCE registration,if they ask to do then only do registration.
I myself got my Iqama w/o registration in SCE & my profession is Electronics engineer.

Plz tell me how it posibel?

Dear Al habibi,
Could please sharer your email, contact info, i need your help.

Best Regards,

sayeed9999 wrote:

Dear Al habibi,
Could please sharer your email, contact info, i need your help.

Best Regards,

[email protected]

Aslam o alekum
I have b tech hons degree now saudi culture and saudi embassy attestation is on going.please let me know distance learning degree (b tech hons) saudi engineering conical will accepect  as bse engineer & give me registration.
Thanks

Hi ,
I have query that is there any exam taken by Saudi council for new iqama for engineering .Please reply if any body knows. I am computer engineering so what type of exam do they take..

Hi!
I completed my registration and Alhamdulillah its already been process and approve for about 6 months passed. Now my problem is that, I cannot print my iD in the SCE website.  There is no SCE office near my area of work. The nearest is 4 hours travel from work site,  the problem is i cannot travel due to time of work.
Will the SCE send a snail mail? I already checked our HR, but no mail. Please advise.

Hi vans12,
Will the  SCE ask you for any exam for iqama..

Any update bro, i have the same status, applied on 13th May
I ll be visiting SEC office soon

Any update , u visited their office?

No, I haven't visited SCE. Hardly to find time to go to jeddah on weekdays.  I hope they would be open on weekends.
Please update if you'll visit them any time soon.

Hi vans12,
Will the  SCE ask you for any exam for iqama..

Yes, I have already meet staff of SCE Jeddah branch office very kind and accommodated to all applicants. they said its normal same problem to other applicants and I have to wait time so I can upload again the needed documents to my account they require just check and visit until you have an access again to upload. I have already received my iqama from jawazat. I suggest if you have further clarification just visit their office as soon as you have time.

What type of exam they are taking please tell