Marriage on Umrah VISA

I want to ask my wife is Palestinian, living in Lebanon, and I am Pakistani, studying in Germany. I want to ask is it possible that we both visit Mecca on umrah VISA and do our nikkah in Mecca? She will also have to register the marriage in Lebanon, so I am not asking for only Islamic nikkah with witnesses etc, but I am asking for some official document, registration etc so that she can register it in Lebanon. My fiancee will come with her father.

You are from Pakistan / Studying in Germany.
Your wife from Palestinian / working in Lebanon.
''In this case''
Where you married then?
If you married then what Nikkah again you want to do in Makkah?
If she is Palestinian then why married will registered in Lebanon?
You want documents from Makkah, and she can registered in Lebanon, WHY?

Regarding performing Umra, anytime you can come with your wife or alone and she can come with his father it's ok.

Answer is yes, as per Islamic law you can get married in Makkah, but the marriage won't be officially registered.

Bear in mind, that your wife can only come with her mahram (wali) or with a group I believe.

Good luck.

Akprince wrote:

You are from Pakistan / Studying in Germany.
Your wife from Palestinian / working in Lebanon.
''In this case''
Where you married then?
If you married then what Nikkah again you want to do in Makkah?
If she is Palestinian then why married will registered in Lebanon?
You want documents from Makkah, and she can registered in Lebanon, WHY?

Regarding performing Umra, anytime you can come with your wife or alone and she can come with his father it's ok.

Since our jewish bros (as they belong to the book) occupied Palestine some of them have taken political asylum to Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria. You will find some Palestinians working in Saudi and on their Iqama will be mentioned Nationality: Palestinian under the authority of Egypt or Syria or Lebanon

As @hamudi also said, being visitors you can do marriage per Sharia.
I wanted to emphasize: You'll get ZERO official documents. Means, you will be able to register this marriage neither in Germany nor in Lebanon. In papers it will be like "Never took place".

hamudi wrote:

Answer is yes, as per Islamic law you can get married in Makkah, but the marriage won't be officially registered.

Bear in mind, that your wife can only come with her mahram (wali) or with a group I believe.

Good luck.

As he mentioned very clear ''she is her wife'' it's mean they are married, then how they can get an other Nikkah in Makkah?

Akprince wrote:
hamudi wrote:

Good luck.

As he mentioned very clear ''she is her wife'' it's mean they are married, then how they can get an other Nikkah in Makkah?

You got a valid point son.

I'm just going by the assumption where kids nowadays call their girlfriends "wifey"

hamudi wrote:
Akprince wrote:
hamudi wrote:

Good luck.

You got a valid point son.

I'm just going by the assumption where kids nowadays call their girlfriends "wifey"

:thanks::joking::dumbom:

Sorry guys! I wanted to write future wife. She is my fiancee. And she can come to umrah with her father. And she is not my "girlfriend". I applied for visit visa to Labenon for marriage twice. First time I mentioned marriage and second time I only applied for tourist visa.
I asked my fiancee to apply from Lebanon as well but they say since she is Palestinian so she cannot invite someone who is not her relative. That's why I was asking for umrah option. But I guess it won't be possible since I wanted something official.
Do you have any other suggestion for visa or nikkah, as to what can done for visa etc.

Dear Brother, let her come with her father, and you can come any time by Umra visa, and then you both can perfomr Nikkah in Makkah it's allowed as long as her father with her and allow her, being Muslim girl need permission from her father to married someone.

hamudi wrote:

I have the same perception. He wanted to say "would-be", "wanna-be"; or probably fiancée.

Thanks brother for reply. You mean if her father is there, we can also get some official document to register our marriage in Lebanon ? Is that possible? I heard that it is necessary that any one of the future spouses should have iqama. I tried googling it but didn't find any official link.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
hamudi wrote:

I have the same perception. He wanted to say "would-be", "wanna-be"; or probably fiancée.

u & I sir think alike  :/

Even I, the questioner, have same perception and intention.  :P

sarslanali wrote:

Even I, the questioner, have same perception and intention.  :P

You both can't get any official documents here because you are both not either working here, I m not sure you can get any paper here. Well you both can Nikkah here as Islam ok but you both need to registered in Pakistan or Lebanon or Palestine.

Thanks for the info :)