Saudi Council of Engineers - certificates attestation time

Dear
i have completed my bachelor degree in civil technology in Pakistan but the issue is i am not  licence engineer now i want to get a licence from Saudi engineering council if possible please guide me ...
Regards
Qayyum shah

No issue. Proceed

@Qayyum :-->  To get Registered in Saudi Engg Council, First you need to come here to Saudi arabia,
For that you need to get a job from any Saudi organization So start searching for Job for KSA,

Ones you get the offer letter from any Saudi organization then submit your certificates + offer letter to Saudi embassy in your country for attestation of your credentials (certificates).
After that get your visa stamped come here then submit all your credentials here to Saudi Engg Council !

Dear Sir/Madam

Good day,

I have a problem on my application to Saudi Council of Engineer, stated below are the notifications appear in my account on SCE. I would therefore appreciate if you gave me a sort of answer and information to my questions/problems.

BASIC INFORMATION
* The details of this request is not validated by yaqeen service.
* Note: The info has not been updated by the Directorate General of Passports

Lastly, Type: Engineer with non-engineering Iqama or Visa (I choose this answer during my registration because I want to change my profession from Erector to Engineer).

Thanks in advance.... Eid Mubarak

Ryan

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

Dear Sir/Madam

Good day,

I have a problem on my application to Saudi Council of Engineer, stated below are the notifications appear in my account on SCE. I would therefore appreciate if you gave me a sort of answer and information to my questions/problems.

BASIC INFORMATION
* The details of this request is not validated by yaqeen service.
* Note: The info has not been updated by the Directorate General of Passports

Lastly, Type: Engineer with non-engineering Iqama or Visa (I choose this answer during my registration because I want to change my profession from Erector to Engineer).

Thanks in advance.... Eid Mubarak

ryan

It's your employer who is responsible to change you iqama, because holding a working permit or iqama should require an employee to register on SCE and to submit school credentials..so prior to hiring you to work with that job in his company they would have given you already an engineering visa intended for that job, if not then the employer is liable for hiring you with non engineering visa, and you can't be entertained by SCE if your visa is non engineering..advise your employer to change your working visa and reapply for SCE accreditation again...

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Sorry dear but it's your wrong statement. Non engineer profession first register their self with saudi council of engineer and after that your kafeel(company) apply to jawazat for change of profession. Once your company applied for change of profession, you will get your engineer profession iqama within few days.... :):):)

Dear Noyp,
                  It's not big issue. just visit near branch of SCE and they will correct it..... ;)

Hi,
I'm new to this blog i need some information regarding degree attestations

I had given my documents to an agency for attestations after HRD and MEA i got an email from SACA on 3rd  october after how many days doc's will reach university for verification

Plz help me anyone here as my medical is going to expire on 7th november 2015 need this process done on or before 1st of november.

Thanks you for this bkog plz reply its urgent

Hi Anand,
I am also in the same period of process. I got the mail from SACA on 5th Oct. When checked with university they said they have not yet received my file or courier. So again I am trying to get the details of courier or speed post so that it can be tracked and follow up with university.
I got information from one of the blogger that usually it takes 3 weeks to get complete. But if we follow up with university, may get complete in a week or max by 10 days. Just check with university whether your file has reached or not. If reached then request them to process at earliest. This is the way u can fast process.

Thanks for the reply it will really help me plz update us when your docunent will reach university

Thanks again

kindly share the Telephone no.

Hi,

I was in KSA and I was member of SCE. I left on final exit and now going back on a new visa. Do I need to make a new registration with SCE or the old one can be updated with new visa information? Earlier my profession was Telecom Engineer and this time it is Electrical Engineer.

bilalasif wrote:

Hi,

I was in KSA and I was member of SCE. I left on final exit and now going back on a new visa. Do I need to make a new registration with SCE or the old one can be updated with new visa information? Earlier my profession was Telecom Engineer and this time it is Electrical Engineer.

If your SCE membership is not expired, you can still renew it or change profession...but if it is expired for more than 90 days then you will need to open another account for new sce accreditation.

It was expired and I requested the renewal. Now it says that renewal is approved and I should pay 750 SAR renewal fee. My question is how to change from my old iqama number to new border entry number after membership renewal? And will it automatically change my profession from Telecom Engineer to Electrical Engineer because profession on my new visa is Electrical Engineer while in SCE it's still Telecom Engineer?

noyp wrote:
bilalasif wrote:

Hi,

If your SCE membership is not expired, you can still renew it or change profession...but if it is expired for more than 90 days then you will need to open another account for new sce accreditation.

On the ''MY Work Space Menu'' you can find options, there is an option prompted ( Change Iqama, Change to new border, change profession )

hai frnds
          is it necessary to attach translated copy of degree certificate when uploading documents to sce.please reply

adarsh das wrote:

hai frnds
          is it necessary to attach translated copy of degree certificate when uploading documents to sce.please reply

it is not necessary..

Hello friends,

I need your help regarding MOFA no. I have completed my degree attestations. But my medical got expired on 7/11/2015 and my agency have not given me the MOFA no and medical reports not taken during this period do i need to go for medical again.

What is the impact of agency do i trust them properly as they are not providing me the MOFA  no. And not guiding me properly

And one more big question what is the environment for the expat engineers in saudi arabia

i really appreciate u for ur valuable comment

Hello Engineers,

Currently I'm working as an Iqama profession Industrial laying out Electric whereas my qualification is Electrical Engineer. Accordingly, I registered in Saudi Council of Engineers and amount paid of SR 1250 (500+750) and currently my profile in SCE tells that Initially approved. By seeing this, I called Customer care of SCE and they saying now you can proceed to change your profession as Engineer by informing your HR Dept to proceed with Labour office. Now I have doubt whether I need to give any documents to my HR dept ( in the sense proof that I registered in SCE) or else in labour they ll realise through there system by entering my Iqama no? Please advise.

Thanks for reading

Kind Regards,
Irfan

ahmedshakeeb wrote:

HI Guys,

I came to Ksa 8 months ago on Engineer Visa and still I dont have iqama due to some problems in the company but now its solved and they are making my iqama, they said me now to register myself in SCE since it is must now for new iqama too. when iam entering my border number and visa number in the form its saying not valid, i dont know whats the problem, may be its 8 months now visa no. and entry no. is expired or what please guys help for this issue what i should do now??

your working permit/iqama probably is not engineering, try to clarify it with your employer.

Dear all,

My engineering degree is attested from saudi embassy i need to attest fro saudi council of engineers.

can i attest my degree from SCE my employment letter given by my company i.e attested from chamebr and MOFA saudi arabia, and profession mention helper (aamil) as same in iqama.

is it create any problem for applying in saudi council ? will saudi council accept this letter or not ?

@ Khan If you are an Engineer then proceed to register in SCE via online. Then accordingly you can change your profession from Aamil to Engineer. Hope this information will help you out.

Dear All,

Can anyone respond to change profession as Engineer in Iqama after approval of SCE whether GRO of company needs to do from his system or else need to go manual to Jawazaat Office to change. And also pls let me know is there any charges need to pay by company to Jawazaat for changing profession as an Engineer.

Thanks

Regards,
Irfan

Thanks for quick feedback...............

hi,
1) icompleted my engineering in civil on may 2011,but i joined as an engineer in a company on dec2010 before completing my degree as i had a backlog in my last sem,now i have submitted my CV to saudi council of engineers with the same dates..would there be a problem as my engineering was completed on may 2011 and my experience is from dec 2010.....payment is also done 500once and 750 later.
2) is there a possibility to apply for iqama before getting Registration of Saudi council of enginneers,using the payment no.

Dear Sir,
           I, Muhammad Usman Azhar, has applied for a registration of my degree online. But later on, I had an issue with my company so i went to Jawazat for a final exit. They are saying that there is an objection declared by the Saudi engineering council. Right now I am in Jeddah and i need final exit as soon as possible. I have also bought my ticket for Wednesday 17-Aug-2016. I need to get it done today. Kindly cancel my registration so that Jawazat provides me with a final exit. I would be grateful to you if you respond.

Regards,
Muhammad Usman Azhar

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi there,

I want to know about registration with sce and I'm a civil engineer working in ksa so as to change my visa status from building technician to engineer. Kindly guide me to process.

Regards
Kalidhasan

Hello guys, will you please give an advice what is the next step after receiving this message from saudi council..
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for the payment to SCE for your membership. SCE welcomes you to the engineering fraternity of KSA as a member and issued its membership number 302044 .  Your membership will is valid until  9/4/2019 in accordance to the prevailing terms and conditions.

SCE welcomes you to the engineering fraternity of KSA as a member.

With best regards…

Hi, what happened to your case? How did you get final exit? I am also facing same problem

hello, hope you all would be doing good.
i have a question. i am a civil engineer and i want to get registered with SCE so that i can change my iqama status, also i have not attested my degree from Saudi embassy in Pakistan. so can i directly get myself registered with SCE and change my iqama status to engineer without attesting degree from Saudi embassy?

Hassam Manzoor wrote:

hello, hope you all would be doing good.
i have a question. i am a civil engineer and i want to get registered with SCE so that i can change my iqama status, also i have not attested my degree from Saudi embassy in Pakistan. so can i directly get myself registered with SCE and change my iqama status to engineer without attesting degree from Saudi embassy?

You can registered with SCE without attesting the Degree but to change iqama profession to engineer then Degree attestation would be required

Hello Everyone,
I am working as safety staff in Riyadh but my iqama profession is building technician. I checked the Saudi counsel for engineers website, there is no safety staff profession. now my iqama going to expire in few months. what should I do?. please help me with your valuable guidance.Thanks.

Now Its compulsory for Building Technicians to get registered with Saudi Engg Council for Iqama renewal. For First time Registration you got to pay SR 500 and Yearly Membership of SR 200, So total of SR 700 Plus you have to Show Technician Certificate.

But I don't have building technician qualification. I have only safety related documents.
In this case, what is next to do by me.

Dear javedakb please give me your contact  number ...i need some info regarding saudi concil of engineers . i am pakistani.thanks

Dear Engineer i have had membership of saudi council of engineers as a engineer but it is expired as a went on final exit ..
Now i gain came to saudia on engineering visa and i want to renew my membership .
My question is that how to proceed for memebership renewl?
1-Renew with old iqama and then change the border number ????
Or
1- change the border number first and then apply for renewl ????
Please guide me thanks

ENGR.ABRAR wrote:

Dear Engineer i have had membership of saudi council of engineers as a engineer but it is expired as a went on final exit ..
Now i gain came to saudia on engineering visa and i want to renew my membership .
My question is that how to proceed for memebership renewl?
1-Renew with old iqama and then change the border number ????
Or
1- change the border number first and then apply for renewl ????
Please guide me thanks

First try with 2nd option if not then go for 1st Option.

This Is Very Very Important Issue......Hi Everyone...I would Like To Ask About The Engineering Degree Title.I have My Four Year Regular B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) From Accredited University JNT University Which Is Basically Part Of Mechanical Engineering Only.Presently Working In The Mechanical Engineer HVAC/Piping Field in Riyadh.im in this field since 8+ years of experience,  So I would Like to Change My Profession From Fani Abniya/Maraqib Abniyaa ( Building Technician/Building Supervisor To Mechanical Engineer).

1. Can I Get Mechanical engineer Visa
2. Weather I Have To Visit The SCE Personally........
3. Saudi Attestation Can Be done Later After The Registration TO SCE OR NOT?

Please Answer This Query I would Be Thanks Full For You....

Hello
As last week I apply to change  my professional due to that I registered in SCE, the reply I got as massage that u can only registered as engineer and member, but u can change ur professional in iqama, them I asked some of person regarding this issue the said that it's now they were stop the change professional in iqama because of new rules! And you also check and let me