Coffee? clubbing?

hey guys. I'm new here to this forum and hoping to find some new friends.

I'm john, just turned 21! born here but my WHOLE family moved to China when i was still a baby.

anyone wanna meet up around the alabang area? Festival mall or ATC for coffee?

then maybe clubbing at night? lol

I'm here on vacation and leaving again on august.

hope to meet people here!

Hello thereal4real.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi! welcome to expat forum :) Were coming up with something on the 21st of July.. prolly clubbing hehe. you may want to join :) Would be nice to go out for coffee as well but i work in Makati area. cheers!

hi Resuri Ann- twas nice meeting you last night with everyone(",)
Whose with you by the way on the 21st and where...

Regards,
N.

nice meeting you as well! :) wish you guys can stay longer. Well no venue yet.. and ill be out after 11pm :D hahaha but its Saturday then.. Maybe we can grab drinks or go clubbing? :D So far Andy says he's up for it. :)

Count me in...hoping this time I'm gonna enjoy lol!

would love to join you guys on the 21st. but I'm afraid i don't know manila. haha
when and where?

no specific club yet hehe :P were still deciding, but i will let you know. Well if ever, taking a cab to get somewhere is always helpful, the last resort. hahahahaha :D

Welcome to Expat Forum thereal4real:)I'm from Las Pinas too.Been here in Makati for just a month now and still familiarizing the places...Hope you could join! The more expats the more new people you meet and build a new friendship:)

Re: coffee? clubbing?

would love to join you guys on the 21st. but I'm afraid i don't know manila. haha
when and where?

count me in... :top:
lets drink & dance and crawl to home.. :lol:

haha so anyone still up for coffee?

Come to Makati, most of us are from there. Hehe

@Resuri_Ann- hey! just went to Greenbelt tonight and found out a nice bar called Finger Spice...(",)

cool!! hows the price of the drinks? is there a dancefloor?? :D i made a thread about the 21st of July yo may post your suggestions there for our venue hehehe :)

I didn't ask about prices:/ Yes there is!:D No entrance fee! In fact I copied one of the reviews :top:

To Finger Spice:

Mark Cyr · Subscribe · Author at Romance and Red Lights in Asia
Had a GREAT night out here at Spicy Fingers on Friday. They have two bands that alternate and both are amazing...and this is a high compliment in a country like the Philippines where it seems everybody is born with an awesome voice. The place rocks, what can I say. It's in Greenbelt 2 in Makati, there's no cover, the music starts around 9:30 and goes until about 2am. Make sure you don't have to work the next day!

>>>>>>
Spicy Fingers Bar and Restaurant, Greenbelt 2

G/F Greenbelt 2, Ayala Center

Makati City, Metro Manila

Philippines

(02) 729-8761