International Secondary schools

Hi,
Has anyone heard of Westfields International High School in Mauritius.
Have been doing some research and also found a new Primary School West Coast.
Would appreciate any info as looking to move next year and hopefully teach as well as send my kids to an international school.
Thanks

Sorry forgot to add, has anyone gone to see the American Academy or sending their kids there?

Thank you for your interest in AIA. We are currently on schedule to open in January, 2013 with a limited enrollment of 70 students. Our main campus building will be completed at the end of this month and we will be hosting an open house in late September/early October. Feel free to send me a private message or email us at [email protected] if you need more information.

Regards,
Randall C. Kennedy, Director
American International Academy

Hi West Coast is an international primary school the web site is wipschool.mu it is a nice school as i will be sending my daughter there next year. Westfield should normally be the international  secondary school but this is still a project.
Good luck

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I will look into the primary school as i need to find a school for my 2 daughters for next July.
There is IPS but so hard to get into especially since i took her out a few years ago when i returned to the UK.
Thanks