Living in Jeddah

Hi:
  I have a applied for a job as a paramedic in Jeddah, A friend of mine applied for a job as a nurse. We were wonderingif there are beaches where she can wear a bikini, What are the chances that when we are on a compound together that we can visit each other. I have been ready a lot of the blogs about Jeddah. Sounds like a very interesting place to live and work.
  Hope to hear back
   Thank you

yes - there are a number of beaches around Jeddah that are "western"/private beasches that you pay to enter, so if you are there then she can wear a bikini - a popular one is silver sands.

Generally speaking, on the compound (if you are on the same one) then you would perhaps be able to see each other easily - but that said it would depend on the compound and where you are living on it. If she is in single female accom then you would not be permitted to enter and there may be rules/regulations for her to follow.

@ dragonladyoz!
Can you please give further directions to Sands Beach or GPS Coordinates would be helpful.
Regards!

Can't give directions - I don't drive so don't tend to pay attention to where I'm going and we don't have GPS so can't give coords.

Best I can do is north past airport.

welcome Dean

there are a lot of places in jeddah where u can have a complete privacy, but u have to pay for that, some beaches or restaurants, regarding the acommodation it depends on the owners rules, but ofcourse its not allowed to be in a females accommodation, and i know many expats sharing the same aptm