Unlocking an iphone

Anyone know of a reputable place in or around D1 that can unlock my iphone 4 please...? also any idea how much it costs?

[Moderated]

Sorry Mac. Can't unlock without jailbreaking.
can't have a cake and eat it too :).

[Moderated: no free ads pls]

VNPT and Viettel are authorised iThingy distributors.

They can unlock, without jailbreaking, as they have the magic codes. They use iTunes.

Not more than $20.

You can unlock your iPhone almost anywhere in HCMC. I'm sure if you drive around District 1 (town), every couple of blocks you should see a place. The most expensive would be around 70,000 Dong, which is about $3.50 USD. Cheers

I am looking for a place to unlock my iPhone 4S iOS 5.1.1. I updated the software before I left the US and having a really hard time unlocking.

Please let me know if there is a place I can go to do that.

Thank you

Cam

hi are you in need to unlock your iphone4 from network lock then visit onlinegsmunlock.com here they help you unlock iphone using Remote Unlocking Service.

Mine is also iPhone 4S iOS 5.1.1.
If anyone resolved this problem, I would like to share?

Can anyone tell me where to unlock iPhone 4S iOS 5.1.1.?

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

If any of you guys that have Iphone 4 or 4s and are running iOS 5+ find a place that can unlock let me know. I've unlocked all my Iphone's and family's iphones myself  that were running 4.3.5 or below. When I upgraded to 5.01 I couldn't unlock it. Also if you are running modern firmware 04.11.08 such as mine, it is more complicated. I haven't gotten a quote for under 2.2 million dong yet, but I am not desperate as I'm still using an iphone 3G also. It's just inconvenient to carry around 2 phones at one time since I like using the 4 to take pictures and listen to music.

Thanks,

Jerry

Hi Stevie,  Seriously u can unlock iphone 4 version5.0?

8 months after I got Iphone 4, finally I unlocked. But it is not cheap... If anyone wants to unlcok, please contact This guy- # 099 3888 238

IsabelYang wrote:

8 months after I got Iphone 4, finally I unlocked. But it is not cheap... If anyone wants to unlcok, please contact This guy- # 099 3888 238

Glad to be at your service ;)

Enjoy your FULLY UNLOCKED SIM FREE iPHONE ;)

JVo18 wrote:

If any of you guys that have Iphone 4 or 4s and are running iOS 5+ find a place that can unlock let me know. I've unlocked all my Iphone's and family's iphones myself  that were running 4.3.5 or below. When I upgraded to 5.01 I couldn't unlock it. Also if you are running modern firmware 04.11.08 such as mine, it is more complicated. I haven't gotten a quote for under 2.2 million dong yet, but I am not desperate as I'm still using an iphone 3G also. It's just inconvenient to carry around 2 phones at one time since I like using the 4 to take pictures and listen to music.

Thanks,

Jerry

Hey Jerry bro, that's Jesses done now ;-)

AT&T iPhone 4 version 4.11.08 ;-)

Anatta wrote:

Sorry Mac. Can't unlock without jailbreaking.
can't have a cake and eat it too :).

Who told you this???

Well, like most of the jailbreakers out there, you learn through different forums.
Have not done unlocking for some time, but certainly the traditional way is to do jailbreaking through redsnow then Ultrasn0w from Cydia to unlock it.
Sure, there are other explanations about unlocking without jailbreaking like this one
http://iphone.pandaapp.com/news/0422201 … 6643.shtml

but it is certainly not the way most go about doing it, not saying that it does not work.

Anatta wrote:

Well, like most of the jailbreakers out there, you learn through different forums.
Have not done unlocking for some time, but certainly the traditional way is to do jailbreaking through redsnow then Ultrasn0w from Cydia to unlock it.
Sure, there are other explanations about unlocking without jailbreaking like this one
http://iphone.pandaapp.com/news/0422201 … 6643.shtml

but it is certainly not the way most go about doing it, not saying that it does not work.

SAM doesn't work anymore either. Better getting it unlocked professionally.