IT Human Resource Project- Looking for a business partner

Hi,

Today, there are many Western companies and others which are seeking to hire developers from Vietnam instead of India.

I'm a business owner, Web developer and IT project manager.I have worked for Big and small IT companies in Vietnam for a several years and now I own a small company myself here in Hanoi.

What I want to do is to help Vientamese developers/programmers to find oversea jobs and to help the oversea companies to find and hire Developers/Programmers from Vietnam.

I will be able to find Vietnamese developers/Programmers who are willing to work oversea and I want to find a partner who will be able to find Oversea companies which are seeking for Developers/Programmers from Vietnam to make this business a success.

This project is still in its early planning step. If you're interested the idea, please contact me via my e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks

Dzung

Hello Dzung.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You can try to post an advert in the Looking for section (Business partners) in the Hanoi classifieds. It can help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

Hello Aurélie,

I've posted on that section also. Thank you for your advice.

dzung.technologies wrote:

Hi,

What I want to do is to help Vientamese developers/programmers to find oversea jobs and to help the oversea companies to find and hire Developers/Programmers from Vietnam.

I will be able to find Vietnamese developers/Programmers who are willing to work oversea and I want to find a partner who will be able to find Oversea companies which are seeking for Developers/Programmers from Vietnam to make this business a success.

Hi Dzung,

If you are seeking to bridge western companies to employees from the East, then I think you have a similar purpose with the Staff.com site. They bridge employers from the US, UK and Australia to some of the top freelance employees around the world.

You might want to look at their programmers here:
staff.com/skillcategory/Programming+Languages

I guess you are definitely what they need.