Classroom for learn Vietnamese

Hi everybody!

I work in Vietnam since 1 year, but I can only speak some sentences by Vietnamese.

I stay since 4 months in Nha Trang and I'm trying to find the way to learn this language.

Someone knows the adress of 1 school or 1 classroom where teachers teach Vietnamese to foreigners?

Thanks for your help!

Gilles

At english corner on sunday mornings at 9:30 at Nguyen Long Coffee Shop on Tran Hung Dao there is a Viet Que who teaches Vietnamese.  Everyone seems to like him and seems happy with his teaching.  You can call me at 01678692851.
Gary

Hello Gilles, you may also post an advert in the section Classes of Nha Trang classifieds.;)

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.

Hi Gary, I phoned you from Blue Haven Hotel and wanted to come on Sunday to meet your Enlish corner, had to rush home with a case of food poisening, but will come again to visit from Sydney Australia, if anyone stay in touch by e-mail for me to help them with English its ok, my e-mail= ernestgoldberg@gmail.com
Regards Ernest

Hi Gils,

We can do language exchange class. I speak fluent English (I was school in Singapore), Vietnamese (I was born in Vietnam) and some French. I will teach you Vietnamese. In exchange, you can teach me your language. Where are you from?
Let me know if you are keen. :)

Hi Gils,
I recommend u can join in Vietnamese class at 20 Pauster, i think it is okey for u.

is that a class for foreigners ? what times are the classes run ?

Cheers

Hi, does somebody still need vietnamese class?

Hi annahoang,

this thread is inactive since 2012. If you are offering Vietnamese classes or looking for Vietnamese classes,  I invite you to post an advert in the language classes in Nha Trang.

Thank you,
Christine

[this topic is now closed]

Closed