Vietnam Food

Hi all, my name is william and should you like to visit Vietnam, and want to know more about Vietnam, pls email me at william888lee@yahoo.com.sg   I am currently planning to have a small eating outlet in Vietnam, Bien Hoa-Tampuoc which is 40 km to Ho Chi Minh Airport. Feel free to drop me any question and hope you would patronise my food outlet somedays when you visit Vietnam.  I am a Singaporean and wish all of you well and success. Cheers

Hi william,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Vietnam forum for better visibility.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Christine,

Thanks for yr help. Deeply appreciated. All the best to you too.
Cheers! Should you want to know more about Vietnam especially in Ho CHi Minh City and Dongnai which is about 25 - 30 km away, Pls feel free to email me.

Hi william, why don't you share your experience on the forum itself so that members may benefit from it?;)

Harmonie.

Hi All, I am just new at here, But too Old in Vietnam. Running a Halal Indian food restaurant. Would like to share with the friends here that we are running this here in Ho chi minh city Since 2000, And now just open a new branch just 100meter from Sheraton Hotel right in heart of Ho chi minh City.
We warmly welcome to all our friends we want to got teh Halal food or wanna try North Indian Food. The address is 52/2 Dong Du street, District 1. The name is Taj Mahal Restaurant.
Thanks
Zaheer Ahmad

There is a list of Certified Halal restaurants and stores elsewhere in this forum.

Is your place Certified? And by whom?

Hi william888lee
Why don'n you be planning to have a small eating in Ho Chi Minh? Because Bien Hoa is far center.It is not near the resort