Acetone - Can I get it here?

Hi all,

Do any of you know if I can get pure acetone out here? I need it for removing acrylic nails. Or shippers that will move flammable goods?(No DHL etc they def don't do it)

Thanks x

LoopyLou87 wrote:

Hi all,

Do any of you know if I can get pure acetone out here? I need it for removing acrylic nails. Or shippers that will move flammable goods?(No DHL etc they def don't do it)

Thanks x

I brought mine from the States. Had to-- I hate spending 2 minutes per finger just to remove polish!

But I guess you brought it over with your luggage? I know can get it in other countries but can't find it here :( It is obviously not prohibited here 'cause you can get acetone nail varnish remover but that is not strong enough for acrylics.

LoopyLou87 wrote:

But I guess you brought it over with your luggage? I know can get it in other countries but can't find it here :( It is obviously not prohibited here 'cause you can get acetone nail varnish remover but that is not strong enough for acrylics.

Hell, it's not even strong enough for the varnish without a lot of rubbing!  An idea:  call a shop and find out 1. if they have any for sale and/or 2.  where they buy theirs. 

I use Mariyah across from Kingdom.  Google them for the number and good luck with this!