Schools

hi can anyone help me i am moving to doha in august and trying to find a school for my 8year old child. im finding they have waiting list and no vacancies

Have you tried Doha College, Doha Montessori or Doha English Speaking School?!

To get some accurate responses in this regard I would suggest if you contact these schools directly ... Also this Link has the contact details of most of the schools in Doha for your reference.

Hope that help you find the suitable school for your daughter :)

Good Luck,

hi their

ive tried all three off them schools but ty.

problem im having is they take 200QR then go on a waiting list so now applied 2 four schools now :-(

There are some vacancies at Newton International School West Bay but filling up fast. If you email me I can send you some details

Hi There. I have a job offer from Qatar. It look slike it will take 2-4 months to process the whole thing though. I am kind of worried about my son's school. He will be starting 1st grade 2012 september. It look slike we will be landing there mid term and teh schools seem so strict about admission tests etc.
I am looking for a well rounded school. We are irish on paper, but Indian in origin, so I would like a school that would have a mixed culture pot.
I also don't want to be spending on admission fees on a dozen schools. Could anyone narrow down schools for me.
I will be working in HMC and I am assuming that accommodation will be fairly close to work.
Cheers
Banu

do not even think of Cambridge school please !!

Hi all

We are planning to shift to Doha in March.My daughter will be joining Grade 2 and studying in Dubai best school Modern High now i am really worried about her school.I am looking for British or American School.Would like to know fees for the same.

Regards
Archana