A Chinese guy eager to learn Swedish

Hi, It's my first time to post here.
So.. self-introducetion: my name is Jingchen Shao, many of my friends call me 'kuangkuang', it looks like '框框' in Chinese :D, you can use that~~~ I'm a postgraduate student in CTH(Chalmers University of Technology). I have been in Gothenburg for 8 months but still have no idea about the Swedish.

Actually, I love the pronunciation of Swedish, it sounds fun and cute. I really want to learn it, so for this summer holiday, I decided to stay at Gothenburg to learn swedish instead of going back to China :dumbom:

I think that will be perfect if I can find some Swedish speakers who want to learn Chinese as well and study from each other. I believe that is much much better to practise swedish with friends face to face than just to have Swedish lessons in the classroom.

Beside the Chinese, as a domestic engineer :P, I can teach you how to make noodles, dumplings and many Chinese food! We also can play table games with my friends (or with your friends) in my apartment (or somewhere else) ;):lol: Come on~  let's make full use of this summer holiday, have fun, learn something and make contrubution to the cultural exchange and globalization. :D:D:D:D:D

feel free to contact with me~

E-mail:  [email protected]
Add:     Richertsgatan (near CTH)

Hej hej Jingchen,
Kiaora from NZ, Im willi and keen 2 learn Svenska also.  I'm flying to Sweden 5May. My partner speaks Svenska & English, we dont need to learn Chineese but that would be a bonus. Lets keep in touch and meetup sometime for a chat, maybe a Svenska night, with a potluck dinner, followed by a game with drinks? Just rotate whose place we meet at. Save money going out to eat, & get to visit other places...its all exploring. We are in Lerum, close to trains. Hey do
[email protected]