Looking for people to hang out in Göteborg.

Hello My name is Adriana :)
I'm a shy girl who is looking for friends here :D
I'm not very good at making new friends in the city I don't know well and I spend
most of my time playing games, reading books and watching series and movies
so that doesn't help :P I try to go our but most time I'm just to shy and bit sacred
to go out at night to a concert or a party where I don't know anyone ;/
If You're lonely we can talk :) Wanna  go for beer, great :) If You also like games, books, movies,good music anime, manga
just let me know as well maybe I can help You find something new ;)

[Moderated : avoid phone number on the Forum]

Hello dear, I've enjoyed reading your description and the details of your disposition and thinks I will be ok with u. unfortunately i am in Ghana in West Africa and may be in Sweden by July all things being equal.

sure :) okay , so just let me ask You about your Favorited anime and games You play :D

Im looking here friend then know each and other  then..... if u like add me in ur skype. Skype id is masbacybd

Hi r u there.?

Hi

@ ephy16 > Hello, as you are a new member, a little introduction will be the most welcome. ;)

Are you here to look for people to hang out as well please?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hey Priscilla, I think getting to know new people is good as you said and would like to meet new people.

Hi there how are u to day... i live in stockholm but also looking for new friends... and chat some...
Dixy

AnairdaLau, I am in gothenborg looking for new friends, if you would like to meet up some new friends, I am glad to meet up

Hello ephy16,

How are you doing? I am working at Chalmers and if you would like to meet up some friends we can meet up.

cheers,

Hi Adriana, how are you?
Where are you from?
My sister and I just got in Gothenburg, we are from Brazil.
Where do you live here?

Nice to meet you :)

Hello there :)
I great , thank you. And You ?
I'm from Poland and live in Bergsjön, pace with bad reputation but awesome nature !! :D

Hey AnairdaLau!

I live in generally the same area! Maybe we should take a fika sometime!

Hey Jenna :)
Sure why not, would be nice to meet someone new in town :)

Hello guys,
I already booked my flight ticket for Gothenburg.
I will relocate for the next years.
Would be great meeting someone.
I am looking for a flat or room too. Do you know someone or something?

Thanks.
achille

akille80 wrote:

Hello guys,
I already booked my flight ticket for Gothenburg.
I will relocate for the next years.
Would be great meeting someone.
I am looking for a flat or room too. Do you know someone or something?

Thanks.
achille

Welcome Achille!

Try blocket.se there are plenty of rooms, although to find an apartment is really hard in this country :D

Let me know if you need help with other things

Good luck!

Hey, I just arrived a couple if weeks ago and will be here for a couple of years and I'd like to meet some people to hang out with. I'm pretty much into anything, from conversations about movies to  exploring Gothenburg. I'm also pretty flexible (working at uni) and am up for a fika, cuppa, or drink anytime.