Happy hour - after work

Seems like people want to meet people.  Well let's meet.  Have just moved to Göteborg and don't know a soul.  Would love to go and take a beer sometime, preferably a Friday. Any interest?

i am available on friday!

Wow, so glad to get at least one response so quickly.  Unfortunately, I have shared custody of my son, so can't this friday.  And next friday is the company christmas party.  Saturday the 18th or we pick a Friday in January and try to get together a critical mass.  Like for the thread to develop for at least a few days and see how much interest there is.  Lots of pubs to chose from:
europeanbeerguide.net/gothpubs.htm

yea! unfortunately we cannot meet because i am here in saudi! advance merry crismas! i am so upset here because there is no crismas in saudi!

okay.....hmmmmm....I guess I was not clear enough....anyone living in or around Gothenburg Sweden interested in having a beer in Gothenburg Sweden?

Hi , next time would be ready for me
let me know

anybody in the mood for afterwork this friday??

another shout for afterwork..this friday??

Hi!

I would enjoy having a beer with you. If you are still in the area, feel free to send me an email: [email protected]

Cheers,
Mikael

should we get together a group and set a date...or do something spontaneously...maybe tonight or Saturday night?