Alone in Gothenburg!

Hi all!

IŽm a Spanish 28-year old guy born in Madrid, but currently living between Berlin and Gothenburg. I know nobody here and would be interested in meeting new people to hang out for a beer, share a nice conversation or just enjoy a coffe or a drink after work.

IŽm native Spanish speaker, but can also speak English and German!

Cheers!
Nacho

Hey there :) Nice to meet you! Greetings from Gothenburg.

Hi Siyana!

Nice to meet and greetings from Gothenburg too :P

HowŽs life here in Gothenburg??

Cheers!
Nacho

Welcome on Expat.com Nacho ;)

Thx Yud!

Hej Nacho,

How you doing? I'm hoping to be living in Gothenburg from the 1st of May. Living very close to the centre. Hopefully we can grab a few beers when I move there. Currently living in the UK.

Hope you're enjoying the city

Marc

Hi Marc!

Yes, sure! Drop me a line when youŽre around :)

At the moment not much time to enjoy the city but the weather is getting better and there will be a chance to stroll around and get a taste of Gothenburg!

Cheers!
Nacho

Hej Nacho! I am italian and in the same position. :) I just moved here to Göteborg so I will be happy to catch a beer(or more than one ;) ) sometimes.

Write me a message if you want.

Ciao

Hej guys,

I will be moving to Gothenborg in two weeks, currently working as an expat in Bucharest Romania.

I'm always in for some beers so let me know if you still want to go for one :)

If somebody feels like, we could have a beer next Wednesday (little Saturday) :)

Hej Nacho,

I forgot to message you when I was in Göteborg last week. Although I was extremely busy with seeing friends and looking at apartments. I will be back out from Wednesday next week (30th) until the Sunday.

Not sure what my plans are on Wednesday evening yet. But I'll be free most of the evenings. My days are busy, dealing with banks and job interviews.

Hopefully we can catch up for a beer.

Marc