New in HCMC

Hi All.,

I've been here one week and Im still lost.

Anyone like to meet for coffee or drinks and share about HCMC.

Cheerz

Rikka

Hi Rikka,

Where do you live in HCMC? I'm a VNese student. If you have something to ask about HCMC, feel free to raise the question here. I believe that plenty of friends in HCMC will try to answer for ya. Hope you will have great experiences and good friends here.

Anh Thu

Hey!

I arrived yesterday to HCMC, Im here becuase my company transfered me here, Im from Ecuador.  Ill be staying until May 15 and then will go to Hangzhou for a couple of weeks and then will return to stay for good at HCMC.  We should have a couple of drinks, I dont know anybody here, ill be glad to meet someone.

regards

Gianfranco

HI Rikka, You should use a map :))
By the way, Willing to hang out for some drink with you quys !
I'm Thom, Vietnamese's living in Saigon.
Drop me a message in my inbox if you want to go out sometimes !!

Hei Rikka, welcome to Expat-blog and Saigon!

I'm thinking of a meetup between VNese and expats for coffee next Sunday 29 Apr but heard nothing from other expats :) Do you wanna join? We'd like to learn English and anything cool about your country. You can also learn something cool about us.

Thanh

Hello Gianfranco,

Welcome to Saigon :) Hope you have a great time here. How do you think about having a meetup on next Sunday 29 Apr. I have some friends and we'd like to learn something cool about other cultures and languages from new friends. If you wanna join, give me a shout here.

Thanh

Hi All,

I have been a bit sick for the last couple of days so have not been up for socializing, sorry for the lateness of my reply...

Id be happy to meet anytime that suits, i want to make some new friends here in HCMC.

If you want to talk about specific times etc can you please use my message inbox (I forget this thread sometimes)
:) Thanx

Rikka

Welcome you to VietNam, if have freetime i will a tour guide for you and talk about Vietnam, i like foreinger friends and want to know about you and your country too:).Please email to
me if you want have friends here !
Nice trip my friends :)

hi Rikka, sry to hear you have been sick, r u ok now? not many foreigners who r familiar with the irregular weather (like today, it was burn sunshine and suddently raining then) especially in the first period of living here, and it may take some times to come over unexpected sickness caused by the weather. Anyway, hope you will be recovered soon. ^____^

Hi all!

Nice to talk with you. ^_^ Hope u have a new feeling about living in HCMC. I'm very pleased to help you enjoy the real things here. By the way, I'm living in Cu Chi district, and in case you want to visit there, leave me a mess in my inbox. I'll guide u.

Have a nice weekend and holiday.

Vivian

Hello everyone, I am new in Vietnam too, I have been here for 3 weeks but have been busy with work and looking for housing. I would be very glad to meet anyone for a chat or drinks and to be introduced to Vietnam :). This weekend is a long weekend, so is anyone available to meet? If you are do let me know! Thanks!

Im free tuesday . . .

Would you like to my friends ?? I'm sixteen and i can speak properly good english :D i can help you explore vietnam when you still here :D
contact me if you want : 01213759718

All you are new in HCMC and I'm new in expat-blog. Hihi
I like to drink coffee, if you are same with me and then contact with me via email: [email protected]

Just be careful with some of those olive skinned beauties my friend. They All want to be your friend!