Vini, Vidi... and now i need to settle in VN

Hello,

Another expatriate has arrived in HCMC. Some might say, enough already :). My name is João and I am Portuguese. Hope to meet friends, first through this site and then in Saigon streets.

Até Logo,
João Vaz

Welcome to Expat.com João Vaz!;)

Harmonie.

Welcome to expat-blog, is it a nightmare for you to cross the street :)

Welcome to expat-blog and welcome to Saigon! If you wanna meet up somewhere for coffee or chatting, give me a shout here. I wanna know everything about Portugal, heard it's a nice place :D

Hello there

Welcome to places of nightware :lol: lol ! i'm joking . Hope to be u friends :) I am is a teenager here i'm sixteen high school student if u want have alot of fun :rolleyes: call me

Hi,
Nice to meet you and welcome to Saigon!
Truc

Sorry I did not pay attention to what your name was,

But, if you really want to continue riding on that high horse of yours, it is supposed to be, "Veni, vidi, and vici" (the actual line from Julius Caesar), you little twerp!!! 

Get your $hit into one bag, Little One.  Coming here with that kind of attitude will be more like, "I came, I saw...  and I get annihilated (my little a$$ kicked)."  Do you understand???

Howie

lol Howie,

welcome to VN eh....

I'm kinda thinking the OP wasnt being malicious but more he came here and conquered is own fears etc... and not the country :)

but hey I could be wrong, I often am :)