Hello

Hi everyone,

my name is Alex and I came 5 weeks back to shanghai for a Project. Unfortunately I found this forum not earlier :-) I'm looking for some nice people who would like to go out in evening (Bars, Clubs)or to explore shanghai during day time on the weekends.

see you Alex

Would you like to  play card games or eat out with several local girls and boys on the weekends? And we sometimes trip to nearby cities.I'd like to know how to contact with you.
Mobile phone:138-0181-4707
E-mail:[email protected]

hey,alex

i am new in shanghai,just landed 1 month from barcelona.so would like to meet international friends here, after work i go to swim sometime, but i would like some coffee meet up.by the way,i am half spanish half chinese.

her is my email:[email protected]

Hi Alex.
Are you still in Shanghai?

Hi Alex;

I have just arrived to Shanghai and I will be here til end of May. I would like to meet new people and to make some tours on the city, have a drink, and so on on the afternoon/ evenings. I am from Spain... are you still in Shanghai?

Hi Olga,

I am trying to send you some message but my system recognize as spam
Hi Olga!

Nice to hear from you. I have just arrived to Shanghai and I will be here til 24th May. I used to travel several times here. Sure, we can make some activieties during the weekend!! This weekend will be the first time I can enjoy from Shanghai, I will make some visits during the week but during the weekend I woudl like to visit some recommended places, anyway I am totally opened to proposals. you know this better than me.

regards

Hi Alex,
Are you still in shanghai? I like this city so much especially nightlife.haha.Shanghai has a lot to explore.if you don't mind  drop a message to [email protected]  open to everyone

Hi Caissa.
Did you receive my private messages?
Anyway, I'm waiting for all who wants to communicate in skype - dmitrieva_oi.