Relocating with Family to Mombasa

hello everyone,
I'm living in Australia and planning to move in the middle of the year to Mombasa. i would like to know the monthly costs of rent, living costs, bills etc. I also will have 2 of my brothers  and my mum who will be relocating with me. One is 15 and the other is 9.

i would like them to go to an international school, do you know good ones and prices of school fees as well?

Im also looking to buy in 2 or 3 years so what is the average price of a unit 3-4 bedroom??

Thanks

Rammie

Hi Rammie,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I wish you good luck in your search.

All the best,
Christine

a three to four bedroom house would cost between 12-40 million kenya shillings depending on the type of house and location regards Roger

Hi Rammie,

I have a 4 bedroom house for sale in the prime Nyali area in Mombasa.

The price is Kes. 27 million (negotiable). Would this interest you?

Regards,
Martin

Hi Martin,

Can you please post your advert in the Mombasa Housing section? Thank you

To Rammie 123
one of the best Education i have evaluated for my 4 children you can find at Light Academy Primary and Secondary with new state of the art Infrastructure - all imported from Turkey.
The costs are moderate - compared to other International Schools
per term /3 month British Curriculum Year 8-9 Ksh 87.500 (Text and exercise books are provided by School) Lunch 11.000 Transport 12-16.000
Requirements for Admission:
Copy Birth Cert, Cert from leaving school, Copy of parents ID or Pass, latest school report from the former school.

Paul Ketterer-Awuor
Shanzu - Mombasa