Safety servant

Hello,
My name is Guy Tuyaerts from Belgium and I just rented a nice 3 bedroom house in Mtwapa, Mombasa area.
I will be visiting the house on a regular base but it will not be occupied all the time.
As the house is the only one in the compound I would like to hire someone for multitasking activities around the house; open and close the gate, some cleaning outside the house and maybe a bit of gardning.
What's the best channel to hire someone like that and what would be an acceptable salary?
Thanks in advance for your reactions
Kind regards
Guy

Your reply...I'm interested... I have texted you.

Hello am interested thank u

Some members here needs job too,talk to them plz

Thank you for that, it's true

Hi ,
Thanks for your interest.
For more information you can call Ruth S***
Good luck
Have a nice day
Guy

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : For the security of this person, you should exchange her contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@ Guy, could you please drop an advert in the Jobs in Mombasa section of the website along with the requirements and contact details ?

In this way, members who are interested will be able to contact that person directly.

Thank you and all the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,
Job is posted in Mombasa community
Regards
Guy

Hi, kindly send me the contacts as a message (PM). Thank you.

Hello Guy

Its a long time since you posted but if you are still in need of someone to look after your property I have someone in mind who lives in mombasa.

Kindly contact me and we can discuss.

Thank you

Kessy
*** (whatsapp)

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Very unfortunate that i showed interest in this job but the person who was given the responsibility to contact promised to contact me, but I have not heard from her. I'm still interested if the job is available. Thanks

Very unfortunate that i showed interest in this job but the person who was given the responsibility to contact promised to contact me, but I have not heard from her. I'm still interested if the job is available. Thanks