Mabuhay.. I want to learn tagalog and am currently in Gurgaon, India.

Please assist!

mehravaru wrote:

Please assist!

Hi Mehravaru,

I know a friend who is working in a language school, but she is currently here in Manila, if you wish to study Filipino language but you are in India, I would suggest that you take the online classes or you may visit Manila.

I hope I could help you.

Thanks (salamat in Filipino)

trixie

If you are really serious in learning Tagalog....you can enroll to any language school in the Philippines ...but if you just want to learn it non-pro... ask a friend filipino..i bet he/she would willingly teach you of some tagalog language.

hi mehravaru,

How are you? I can teach you tagalog and please teach me Hindi too..I already knows some basic Hindi words,but want to know more! for now,I'm here in Maldives very close to your country.. I'm planing to visit India very soon in New Delhi..

Feel free to PM me.. :)

I am so eager to learn tagalog ..... Are u from PHP?? and yes i can teach u hindi!!!

mehravaru wrote:

I am so eager to learn tagalog ..... Are u from PHP?? and yes i can teach u hindi!!!

Same here...and yes i am a Filipino!

Great ... i ahve a lot filipino friends.... miss makati and php :((((((((((((((

Accha! good to hear that...! so,how do you find Filipinos??

I have a lot of Indian friends here too,,they're quite funny and cool!

[Moderated: No free ads please. Please post in Classes section in Manila classifieds]

All right, I understand. I have already forgotten what I wrote here but I think I said I am a good teacher.

Yes, that's right, I'm a very excellent teacher :-)

[Moderated: no free ad pls]

I tried to help you but every time I write something it gets moderated on this site. If you like, visit my profile & check out my home website - maybe it will help you.

I can teach you in casual way only, I'm employed and don't have a free time in the morning..Im interested to learn hindi too, lets talk in skype sometimes, janice.licup

mehravaru wrote:

Please assist!

mehravaru wrote:

Please assist!

Mabuhay Mehravaru! i love to learn Hindi! maybe we can teach each other our native language :) looking forward to this!

I can teach u tagalo But only speaking. if you u want to learn i can teach you online.... email me [email protected]

Hello lokesh46,

Please note that this thread dates from 2013! I invite you to post an ad in the Language classes in the Phillipines for your offer. ;)
Shaazia
Expat.com Team

[topic closed]

Closed