Professional Tagalog Classes in Manila

Hi there! New in this group. I was wondering if anyone here is taking up Tagalog/Filipino classes professionally. where and how much? Or is it All tutorial style?

Hello

If you want to learn Tagalog language, I think I can help you. Do not worry about the fee because I will teach you for free.

I can teach you the right tone and pronunciation. i will also help you to learn Tagalog words.

Willing to help. :-)

You can also contact Ms Em, she's a professional Tagalog trainer. I've studied with her for 6 months.  Her rate is P500/hour (materials already included).  You can send her an SMS for more details.
Moderated by Mishna
Reason:No phone numbers on the forum please

i'm looking for a tutor too, i moved recently to manila and i want to learn tagalog

Hi everybody,

All those looking for a professional Tagalog teacher or classes, i will advise you to have a look at the Language classes in Manila section, there are some ads that might interest you.

In the case that you didn't find what you are looking for, i will advise you to drop your demand in the same section. To raise your chances, please subscribe to this section in order to receive notifications on new offers. ;)

Good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post in the designated section : Language classes in Manila