College for myself and school for my kids

Hi, i'm planning on soon retiring in the Philippines with my wife and kids.  I am trying to find a good school where i can major in computer's.  Also planning on living somewhere in Makati, so somewhere easily reachable is preferred.

Along with that i am looking to find information on where my kids will goto school.  I have 3 kids, 9, 3, and 2 years old.  How much does it cost to send them to school a year? where is a great place for them to go learn with the english language. 

Thanks in advance
Scott

Scott,
Have you thought this through? Have you been to the Philippines before? Are you married to Filipina and have family here?
There are a number of good schools about computers in the Philippines.  As a university faculty member, I would suggest that as a non-Filipino you would have a fair amount of difficulty in any of them. Not impossible, just hard. Classes in English, sort of. More of a Tagalish. Cultural concerns, financial concerns. Ending in a degree that MAY be difficult for you to transfer to the US, should you want to return. 
Just suggesting you give this some real thought and explore all of its ramifications before you leap.

Ponani wrote:

There are a number of good schools about computers in the Philippines.  As a university faculty member, I would suggest that as a non-Filipino you would have a fair amount of difficulty in any of them. Not impossible, just hard. Classes in English, sort of. More of a Tagalish.

Most teachers, once they see a foreigner in the classroom, would avoid using Taglish (a mix of Tagalog and English). But then again, though your professor will speak in English, he might speak with a Filipino accent, which you might have a hard time understanding. But I think you will be able to adjust over time. A bigger problem would be if you have an accent. Your professors and classmates will have an even harder time understanding you.