Tagalog Japanese Exchange

Hi all.

I just last month moved in manila, and looking for philipino fimel's friend who interested in japanese language.
Or somebody teach me Tagalog php100~/h daytime in my place.
I living close to Greenbelt shopping center.

I just want more enjoy in Philippine life so not need professional teacher it is ok like a university student.

If some philipino girl interesting it please contact me anytime.
I'm 30years old, house wife and no children.

Many thanks.

hello to you..i just read your message here in expatblog..im interested with you offered..well actually im a single mother and presently working as a volunteer teacher aide for a private school here in Cavite City. would you be willing to talk to me over the phone? (Moderated: no contact number of the forum pls)..thank you and GodBless us.enjoy your staying here.

hi ,konamy  -sent you pm  .

Hi Mallen.
Thanks for your message and phone number :)
I will contact u ASAP.

Hi greentravel. Ok thanks!!

Thanks guys.
I found tagalog teacher and starting stady!!

okay ill wait for your call then..or better yet send me first an sms so i would be easy to answer your call right away.

Hi Konamy San,

I would like to respond to your post:

[i]Konamy 17 January 2014 14:52:00
Hi all.

I just last month moved in manila, and looking for philipino fimel's friend who interested in japanese language.
Or somebody teach me Tagalog php100~/h daytime in my place.
I living close to Greenbelt shopping center.

I just want more enjoy in Philippine life so not need professional teacher it is ok like a university student.

If some philipino girl interesting it please contact me anytime.
I'm 30years old, house wife and no children.

Many thanks"

Im 30 yrs old, FIlipino, I would like to learn Japanese Language for work related reason.
I work in a company in Makati Business District.
Hope to learn the Japanese Language form a native japanese citizen.
Hope we can contact each other so that i can start the soonest.
You can choose your preferred place and just let me know what do i need for the language training.
Just feel free to email me at [email protected] and let me know of the details.
thanks and sincerely