ALS - American Language School

Hi,

I've been offered a job here - I'd love to get in touch with anyone who works or has worked here, or even if you know someone who has.

Thanks,

Ciara

Hi Ciara!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hi, I am living in Japan quite long ,i think you can make friends easily because the number of foreigners studying and working in Japan has been increasing in recent decades. The demand for native language teachers, in particular, is still high,

what i were found relations are often developed with the help of alcohol after work because daily life in Japan is restricted by social rules and demands to exert self-control.

i never forget when i had trip to Dublin five years ago , it was amazing trip,we had pub crawl and guinness,

tale look might this site it might give you some idea.. http://www.jpss.jp/en/life/before/9/

Hi Ciara!

My name is Eric, and I've been looking into applying with ALS. Can you tell me a little bit about the process, what experience or credentials you had when applying, and how the interview was? I would like to get an idea of what to expect when it comes time to apply, which is soon!

Hope that you are having a good time getting prepared to head over, or if there now, are settling in well. My friend Chris works for them actually, so let me know if you have any specific questions and I could ask him for you.

Cheers
vH