New in town :)

hiiii everyone 

I arrived in Shanghai yesterday, but since I dont know anybody here im looking for some nice people to hang out with, dinner, clubbing stuff like that :) and maybe some recommendations for nice places to visit in Shanghai? ;)

hey

Welcome to shanghai.

You can join our group and its with full of people from diff parts , i hope you will like it.

Regards
Mav

I am from Shanghai. You want Chinese food or western food?

Hi Rachelle, welcome in SH.
Slowly we get the BENELUX Countries together. Hehe. Hans is also very active member.
Anyway. How long will you stay? Is it your first time in SH/China?
Gosh, that all is not so importend.
Back to your question - we plan to have a get together this coming Saturday afternoon and keep on going the whole night probably. Infos will come soon on my sticked Topic "Asmus and Friends"

If you like to meet some creative people I like to invite you to our creative gathering on Friday evening. More Infos on the Topic "Creative Gathering". Take a look.

See you around.

Asmus wrote:

Hi Rachelle, welcome in SH.
Slowly we get the BENELUX Countries together. Hehe. Hans is also very active member.
Anyway. How long will you stay? Is it your first time in SH/China?
Gosh, that all is not so importend.
Back to your question - we plan to have a get together this coming Saturday afternoon and keep on going the whole night probably. Infos will come soon on my sticked Topic "Asmus and Friends"

If you like to meet some creative people I like to invite you to our creative gathering on Friday evening. More Infos on the Topic "Creative Gathering". Take a look.

See you around.

Hi ! Thanks for the info :) i might come and check it out ! its not my first time in shanghai, ive been here 3 times, but it is the first time im alone haha...

i will keep checking the topic for more info about the get together ! :)

Hi Rachelle,

My Name is Danica (female :) )and I am 26 years old. I also just arrived in Shanghai on January 29th. I am also by myselfe and thats my first time in Shanghai.

I am looking for some nice people to hang out with, go for drinks, food, do sightseeing and so on...just as you.

If your interrested to do something let me know :)

Take care

Danica

We will have a get together this Saturday. News will come on our Discussion "2012 get Togethers".

Hi Rachelle!

I'm really glad to hear that I am not the only one with that kind of setup. Just arrived here roughly 24h ago and am staying for 6 month, without actually knowing anyone so far.

If the "get together" is going to happen on Saturday, I will try to be there :)