This is my story and this is my dream plzzz help me

My name is Hind i'm twenty one years old from Morocco, a girl who just try to fulfill her new dream.

one night i brought my memo and i started to write and write about my life, then i realized that's not what i wanted never. after i asked myself an important question i never tried to pose it. DO I LIKE MY LIFE ?
unfortunately i didn't like it and i don't like who i am now and what i do to live.
after one week i tried so hard to find what i need to make my life  succed. so i posed this questions and then started looking for the good answers.

What i like to do ?
what can i do to improve it ?
what is my best place in the world ?
where can i get help?

well i like to take pictures with my phone, freind's camera exct, and believe me it's natural since my childhood, but i didn't see it that's why i never tried to collect them i wish i had the opportunity to buy a camera and have my own album, i  didn't new in this time if i want to be someone in the future i have to follow what i like, i just study anything from mathematic to agriculture to science computer and now i'm working in another feild. never mind.

Next question, what can i do to improve it ?
well study it's the important thing we can do to improve our skills. but where ? in my favorite place in the world China. i always wish to go to Asia and see all those incredible places, and know thiere culture specially this country.

what i need now is a good oportunity to study what i want in the first time in my life, i need help to follow my dream. It's very coasting but if only i find a job and study in the same time, or a scholarship. i start taking lessons on English then chinese now but i have to take the next step.

what really you have to know about me is when i want to do something nothing can stop me to fulfill it. so please this is my e-mail if you want give me hand and help me to study photography and realize my own dream or just show me the way to get that.

thank you very much for reading and i hope get answer from you.

cordially

I have not the power to help you to fullfill your dream.
But I afree with you in the point that everybody should live the Life that he/she want. And I belive that everybody can fullfill his/her dream. The problem is that not everybody know that or try to follow the wrong people.
So please, follow your dream. You will fullfill it one day. I am sure.

A long letter...I don't know anything about the photo industry...But isn't teaching English the easiest way for a foreigner to earn his living in China?

I am a religious person. I think you may be able to fulfil your dream one day if you try hard enough (legally) and God thinks you deserve it. But don't get disheartened when you cannot. He may give you something better.

Good luck!