How abt indian food there

hi guys,

i m considering to relocate in shanghai how abt indian food there?do they have restaurabt and indian groceries?

A new discussion has been created on the Shanghai forum for better visibility.

I hope that other members will help you soon.

Harmonie.:)

Hi sharma!

I've been to a good indian restaurant called Indian Kitchen, I think there are three of them in Shanghai, you can find the adress here : homestayglobal.com/View/NewsView.aspx?ID=307

Enjoy! And tell me what you think about it

Regards

Mex

hey sharma dont worry there is a punjabi res in shanghai, u can get nice indian food there!

Hi Sharma,
welcome to join us in SH. And do not worry about good food, there are several indian restaurants in SH and most are run by Indian guys, so absolut real. Let me know when you arrived and we do an Indian Cuisine Night.

I would be interested in indian cusine night. When is that happening. Lets plan it.

Hey!
Have a look at this link: smartshanghai.com/listings/restaurants/indian
You will find all the information regarding indian restaurants and groceries.

You can really get good indian food! :)
Let us know if you come to Shanghai..

Hello,

there is absolutely no problem about Indian food ingredients as well. You have pines, Carrefore, Bhomi stores and a few distributors, who can courier the stuff to your home. Of course you do not have the same varity and quality , and its expensive but you get almost everything...

I shifted here with my husband 4 months back and enjoying every minute here.

Poonam918 wrote:

I would be interested in indian cusine night. When is that happening. Lets plan it.

Hey whats your plan for weekend? i am looking forward for a good weekend

Hello everybody,

We are organizing a gather up with some friends. 
So who is interested in joining us for a nice Indian dinner this Friday (2nd of December 2011)?

Bring your friends along, let's share and have a great meal!

Information
Time: 7:15

Restaurant: Punjabi (Huaihai Lu)
Address: 5/F, 627 Huaihai Lu, near Sinan Lu
淮海中路627号5楼,近思南路
Food: Obisouly Indian (all-you-can-eat-and-drink (beer) buffet) for 99 yuans.
Metro: South Shanxi Rd (Line 1 & 10)

Ps: post a comment or send me an email ([email protected]) to confirm if you're coming. I'd like to make a reservation to be sure we get a nice table.

I would love to join, but I have other plans already. But just in case that other friends might be interested ... what will be the table language? Only Indians joining or also other foreigners?

hello ppl,

I hope you are doing good,

I waiting to have some good hang out. I would love to me a part of it.

looking forward to hear from you all soon.

regards
Mav

Foreigners are welcomed..
Language: english

Ps:@maverickmitra so I am counting you in. Planing to come alone or with someone?

well as of now i am alone to come down, so wats the plan when and where to meet