Moving to phuket in a few weeks

hey all
will be heading over to phuket in a few weeks..initially based out of kamala but will spend the next months or so checking out various places to settle for a few months more...kata beach is no.1 for now but want to check rawai/samui out too as not been for years...
im 34 yr old english guy living in oz currently...not a fan of sitting in girly bars every night so hopefully meet some likeminded people on here and then beachside!
craig

[Moderated]

Hi Sydneycraig,

Im also an english expat, i  live in Phuket, in Rawai to be specific and its a great place to stay. Nice and relaxed, great beaches etc. Its still close to Kata, 10 min drive, but nowhere near as touristy and in your face.

If its an area you think you fancy then let me know,  i'd be happy to help. Message me or tell me your facebook and i'll add you

Hello Sidneycraig,
i'm a new future expatriate and i am going to Phuket in April, i am a boy from Spain, i found the area last year by holiday and i loved the location, people, life, all different from Europe. I am going to start a new life and change everything that was known until now, my reasons are to change my life and love, so any help i'll be fine,
see you soon