Going out in Phuket

Hi there,

Which are your 10 favorite places to go out in Phuket?

Which places would you recommend to newcomers? (restaurants, pubs, discos, theaters, cinemas, concert halls...)

Thanks!

If you want something different, come by ROCKIN' ANGELS Blues Cafe in Phuket Town. Blues is not everyone cup for tea, it can be quite lay back and that goes with the place also. 99% of the time, fun loving, mature and peaceful people visit us. We don't sell to drunkard and don't welcome trouble maker. That's the reason we never pack or busy. Only when good live music going on then it can be quite noisy.

I spent the last six months compiling 17 years of life in Phuket on a photo blog: restaurants (local or trendy), nightlife, beaches, shopping, what to see and do, etc. Have a look at Phuket101
You should find a ot of answers in it... I hope
Willy

Rockin'Angels wrote:

If you want something different, come by ROCKIN' ANGELS Blues Cafe in Phuket Town. Blues is not everyone cup for tea, it can be quite lay back and that goes with the place also. 99% of the time, fun loving, mature and peaceful people visit us. We don't sell to drunkard and don't welcome trouble maker. That's the reason we never pack or busy. Only when good live music going on then it can be quite noisy.

Hi

We will be in Phuket next month and looked forward to
visiting your cafe.

Cheers

Hi lucky Phucket residents,

I spent 2 months here and I love that place, for sure I come back soon !

In patong, I can recommand you :

-scruffy murphy pub on bangla road in patong, nice for a cheap beer : 100 baths a pint and to listen live band playing famous songs (ACDC, U2...)

-If you want to go dancing in patong :
Hollywood is nice but ladies be careful your darling.
Taipan is the shop for who doesn't want to sleep alone ;)
Banana and seduction are places for tourists (farang)

For a cheap and good restaurant I would recommend :
Number 6 near bangla road
BBQ in nanai road
The bar on the top of the hill where you have a scenic view of patong beach (I don't remember the name) just ask people, it's near nanai road
Banzaan market in front of Jungceylon and bangla boxing stadium where you can find at night many kind of delicious thai food for a really cheap price. Sushi lover's you can have one for 5 baths !

And I loved The restaurant in Kata where you can eat with a beautiful view on the sea from the hill. You can eat and see a wonderful sunset at the same time. The food is really good and generous. The name is reggae bar.

Well that are the places I used to go, I recommend you to have a look to willy's blog 101Phuket