GSM phone shops

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a good shop that sells GSM phones in Budapest - preferably in the district V or IX areas in Pest ?

Hi,

Would you like new or used?

New stuff is mostly sold by the carriers (T-mobile, Telenor, Vodafone), used stuff in shady little shops everywhere.

Hi,

I'm looking for new or used, unlocked GSM. I already have a telenor SIM and just need a phone to use it with. I went to Telenor today and asked to buy or lease a phone but they told me I didn't qualify because I didn't have a Hungarian address card. I'm looking for a second hand GSM shop that sells all different brands.

Is it really impossible to get a pre-payed simcard without an address card -then you usually get a cheap phone with it for little money.
Anyway I know a second-hand phone shop at Jászai Mari tér - it is not where you asked but at the 4/6 tramline, pest side of Margit híd.
It is in the beginning of Pozsonyi út, on the right side when you come from the bridge, within 2 minutes. 
I haven't been to many of these shops and never bought a second hand phone, so I am just guessing that this one might be not very shady, at least I had no problem leaving an iphone there. Shiny West End shopping centre is one tram stop away, all major providers are there.
Of course, if you know what you want, you can buy stuff new on the internet and some shops have their outlet in cantral Budapest so you can pick the stuff up yourself. There is one such hardware shop near West End, but I cant recall the name.
argep.hu  is one of the  price-search-sites.