New Friends Meet-Up for January 2012

Hello to HCMC Expats:

I am an author from Canada visiting HCMC and I love to meet new people.
I am planning a expat meetup on Friday, January 6th, 2012 District One in HCMC.
If you would like to attend email me for exact location and time of meet-up.

Best wishes,
Gail

Thanks to everyone writing in. Much appreciated! This is going to be fun and I look forward to meeting you all.

To make it clear, female and males invited, this is an all ages event. Locals and expats.. Anyone with an adventurous spirit welcomed!

To make it easy let's all meet at 8:00 pm on Friday, January 6th, HCMC at the restaurant called Vasco.

Vasco
74 Hai Ba Trung (HBT)
Second Level
Across from the Park Hyatt Hotel
District One, Ho Chi Minh City

This is a place highly recommended by many including our member zirhk3355. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us Z.  Vasco has great food and music also later in the evening. .

I will reserve a table for twelve for 8:00 pm on Friday, January 6th, 2012 at Vasco in the restaurant. Ask for Gail or Xpats.  The dinner prices are approx $12 for an excellent meal. Come out and meet some new friends!!!

US Expat coming to HCMC on the 5th for 10 nights. Not able to make the dinner but wouldn't mind swinging in for some drinks !! Would that be a problem ?

Happy to have you drop in. Looks like we are going to have a fun group get together. Have a few extra seats remaining for dinner. Looking forward to meeting all!

Thanks Gail123. Good idea!

I can join with you.

See you ya:)

Nhan

Hi Dear Gail!
For the meet up everyone can come but shall we need to book with you or just come on time?thanks we like to join in...HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 and Welcome to Viet Nam

Yes, Vivian, please do let me know if you can attend via email and if you are planning to bring a friend. We have a few spaces available still. Thanks, Gail

Thanks for all the responses. We are now full for dinner part of the evening. Anyone can stop in for the drinks and dancing happening later in the evening, same place. Thanks again for your interest and a very happy New Year to all!!!!  See you on January 6th.

Cool!

Hi Gail, I arrive Thursday night in hcm. I am completely new to the city. I am relocating from New York on a 2 year contract with my company. I hope it's ok for me to arrive for drinks after your dinner. My name is Sammy. I look forward to meeting you and the group. Cya soon.

Great! Perfect timing. See you both for drinks and dancing! Looks like it's shaping up to be a great time. Ciao, Gail