Seder village compound

Hello all,
This is my first topic in Expat.com, i was wondering if anyone can give me some information  about seder village compund I heard its a really good compound and they have a lot of activities and events but its quite expensive, one more thing, I don't live in a compund so I dont know about any of embassies or compounds events if some one can tell me a way to stay up-to-date with all the events I would be very thankful.

welcome,
yes about seder village compound its a really good compound and they have a lot of activities , but  events to live outside the compound there is no difficulty in that, but it depends you , there are some people seek to live in a compound if it has a security or no, and security there compound has the security, but not the national guard. I can help you i know  office he have several compound in Riyadh for rent  different sites and you can if you want to visit the place .

Some body please guide me availability of 1 bedroom accomodation in a compound in Riyadh or can also guide us about 1 bedroom villa. What will be it`s rent. How is life of expatriate outside compound in Riyadh.

Hello Dr. Neetu Garg, why don't you post an advert in Riyadh classifieds > accommodation section, this may help.;)

Harmonie.