Hey PPL

Actually I have been here over than 2 weeks i mean i Riyadh, and registered over here 2 days ago but i spent a lot of time on this blog and noticed that No one posted any topic looking for something and got it :) somehow i feel ppl aint active over here :) i hope im not right

You are not right @Tarique1308 :)

Most of us get what we wanted... but after that naturally we forget to post our feedback on the blog :D

I doubt :D
so I'm looking for Salsa Classes or Salsa Nights :) and till now it seems impossible :)

@tarique: there are somethings that are difficult because of cultural sensitivities and sometimes they are not posted publicly because of the consequences it might have on the people. I am sure you are getting my drift..

salsa in Saudi,u must be joking

Of course there are salsa lessons, usually on Western compounds.   And there used to be a very active group at the South African embassy but I don't know if they're still doing it.

Dance Classes:

FYI - There are Dance Classes on the Al-Nakheel Compound (Near the Granada Mall) on Friday's from 3-5pm. Dances include: Salsa, Rumba, Swing, Tango, Raggae, Lambada, Boogie, Basanova, Merenge & Fox Trot, etc.

For Further info contact Jun Lipio, 050 243 647

Hi
I'm interested to join any salsa gathering
Please send me more details