Where to scan & photocopy documents?

Hi,

are there any stores or something where I can scan & photocopy some documents in St. Paul's Bay, or anywhere near?

It's a bit urgent...

Thanks in advance,
Urša

Have you tried one of the stationery shops?

The internet cafe just off the Square and opposite Fat Harrys might have it.Thats where I get my online checkin printed out.

I'm thinking that the printer will also be a scanner/photocopier.

Worth a try me thinks..

@lucyanya - there is one, but I think I just saw a copy machine... :/

@sunshinelover - great, I'll check it out today :D

Thanx to both of you!

Any luck ?

Nope :( I went to that internet cafe you suggested, but the waiter said they don't have a printer.

Later I did manage to find a cafe near the Dolmen Hotel and the bus terminal, at least for the prints - but no scanner.

So, for those of you, who are seeking a scanning/photocopying/printing service in St. Paul's Bay, there's a stationary shop on Triq San Pawl, near the HSBC Bank.
If you drive from the "center" of SPB (where the JB Store, Azzopardi fish market and all other cafes and stores) towards Xemxija, pass the mentioned bank on the right part of the Y cross road. On your left there will be a videotheque, butcher, hairdresser, some beauty salon and then the "famous" Stationary store.
They are open also during the day, when everybody else is having a 3 hour lunch break. :D Don't know if they're open on Sundays though (maybe in the morning).