New girl in HCM, looking for some new friends and fun activities!

My name is Jo and I have been here for about 3 months after living in Cambodia for 2 years.  I'm teaching in an international school and really enjoying life here so far.  I would love to hear from people who would like to meet up, go for coffee, drinks, to the cinema, dancing and have some fun etc.  I'm also keen for getting out of the city at the weekends occasionaly!
Look forward to hearing from you soon!
:)

Looking to go to Melbourne for the Austalian Open 16th-29th Jan 2012 be nice to make friends with the same interest, or just friends full stop and for advice on Accommodation near the venue.cost etc.Thanks hope to hear from some of you soon,hey i may stay an extra fortnight lol.

Hi, I'm korean.
Currently i'm in Cuchi town far 30KM away from Town
but i'll stay in HCM after end of this month.
I'm looking forward to seeing you in town soon!!

Welcome to Sai Gon!

Hello Jo <3
Welcome to HCMC!
My name is Trish and I'm 19 years old.
facebook.com/xuantrinh216 or email: [email protected]
Next month I'm going to go cinema - Breaking Dawn. Wanna join?

Hi Jo,
My name is Calvin,
I have just relocated to HCM for living and working.
For the time, I am quite free at weekends and / evenings
As living a single life, I am thinking about having more friends
To share and to be shared.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello Jo,

My name is Helena, I'm originally from Portugal but I've been living in London for the past 5 years. I have finished my TEFL course in London and I'm currently in HCMC looking for teaching english.
I arrived last tuesday and gave my first lesson today!!!

I'm completely lost as you can imagine ;) I would love to meet up and share some experiences.

;)
Helena

hello elena on my job is another girls from portugal, im from mexico, you should give her a call

hello jo...im Doly from Philippines now working here in Ho Chi Minh to the British couple..new here also been a almost 2months now. hope to hear u. or meet..need also a friend :] ..thanks

Hi

I am Minh from Vietnam. I graduated from my High school in Singapore last year and currently taking a gap year. Nice to meet you all.

I stay in district 1

If you need help around town, email me at [email protected]

hi my name trang. i am staying in hcmc and love to meet new people coming to hcmc.

i can bring u guys to cafe and lunch or dinner

if u need my help u can call my mobile: +84908290858 / +841289969989

if u sms me, 10mins i didnt reply, pls call me dear.

chao anh.:)

JoJo1981 wrote:

My name is Jo and I have been here for about 3 months after living in Cambodia for 2 years.  I'm teaching in an international school and really enjoying life here so far.  I would love to hear from people who would like to meet up, go for coffee, drinks, to the cinema, dancing and have some fun etc.  I'm also keen for getting out of the city at the weekends occasionaly!
Look forward to hearing from you soon!

hi wats your yahoo chat id address. so we can chat ya
i love to make new friends even vietnamese.
hope u can PM me soon
bye jojo

Miss Trang

Thanks for all the lovely replies - I have a lot of work at the moment and I'm going home next week for the Christmas period so I won't be around very much for the next few weeks.  But thanks to everyone for the posts - lovely to hear from you all! :)