Do you want to working in Sea food restautant in Tay Ho str!

hello everyone!
I want to find 5 people who can work for Sea food restaurant in Tay Ho str. we except part-time. salary 120usd/month ( inclue a meal) and 1 month has got 4 days workoff!
Thank you for your attention!

Hi tieukhuy2011!

Could you please post your advert in the jobs section of Hanoi classifieds?

Thanks and regards
Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi tieukhuy2011!

Could you please post your advert in the jobs section of Hanoi classifieds?

Thanks and regards
Armand

yes Anh Armand, I am sorry about that
Tkanh you so much!
best regard
Tieu Khuy

Ooooi! USD120 fer Month and 04 days workoff. what shoud i do with USD 120 fer month in HaNoi ? ha ha! now the salary as a pile of dog shit on the pavement.

i was a waiter. this work so tired and.

Dear Tuanmuhan, Thanks you for your attention but the earning money is never easy, and That work is part-time. and this work has got may students who want to have it. I advertisied on this page...only want to helf some forienger has a change to mprove Vietnamese language and making friend. I recieved 4 contacts for thia job. they r trying in the restaurant.
Thank you so much.
Have a good weekend!

watch your language TUAN, like the job or not please don't use that kind of language here

agree! Oh yeah!
Maybe , for you . You think it is cheap . But many people need a job like as. (Moderated: please stop this provocation)
Thank you
Best reagrds!
:)

Tuan,

You are a tutor and claimed to speak English. But when I read your blog, your English is really like a piece of ****. Please be nice to people and help them if you can. Otherwise, no advise is good advise. Thanks.