What do you think about the charia in libya

what do you think about the charia in libya

In my personal opinion I do believe that Sharia law(not charia!!) is the one and only law that should be followed by all muslim states. There should be no if's or buts on that, sharia law is afterall the only law that muslims should implement.

are you muslim?

My opinion is that after the dictator Khadafi, people fought for freedom and not for another religious dictatorship;

figaros wrote:

My opinion is that after the dictator Khadafi, people fought for freedom and not for another religious dictatorship;

This "religious dictatorship" as you call it, is the rule of the Quran. In fact this is the only law that should be followed by the muslims, if thats the reliogion of the majority of people.

you are completely nuts

you don't realise  that yo will lose your freedom to speak, even to believe.They will controle you in your personal live, in everything you do. Do you call that freedom?

No point explaining it to you!

it isn't necessary to explain , i know your opinions, you have your right to believe.And everybody has his right to believe what he wants;
In the  Sharia law  you have no choise: you don't believe in Allah
you will be executed

They are free to chose Sharia or tawra as long as they arent in your country.

Keep your opion to your self  we didnt go to your country and impose anything.

in my country there are many muslims who immigrated from magreb (north africa)to my country And the last ten years they became more fanatic in religion. For us occidentals whe don't understand this movement ,we are not used to see women who hide themselves beneath a black scarf.its scaring .Our society changed a lot with the arrival of muslims but we don't want it to change

You Said Magrib Morroco, not libyans! Libyans are more moderate muslims and they keep to them selves.
Your goverment allowed them to enter your country to do the hard work that you cannt do and now your are paying the price as we libyans did when we allowed Egpytians and Africans into our country and we paid very high price for that.

are you canadian?

figaros , you should do not talking about something you do not know , might you mistake :)

Sensible topic and irrelevant to expatriation.

Discussion closed!

Closed