Salary in Dubai

Hi,
I am a new member to the blog and found this to be very informative. The discussions and replies can help me a lot in taking a call. I have been offered a salary of AED 27,000 pm with air ticket and medical for me only (not my family). The company is a small to mid size company..I have inquired about the company and what I got to know is that the company never defaults in paying salary. It is in business from lat two decades and have done well. The company manufactures and market electrical products. Do you guys think that the offer is good enough for me? The company is a single man owned company however, I have heard nice things about the owner.
Suggestions are highly sought.
Regards,
Nabzu

It sounds good to me, but if you have a family, you must also take into account educational expenses, housing and medical insurance before making a decision.

depends

Hi everyone i'm planing going to Canada or Dubai try to become a professional driver by first time in both places, wich one i should choose i don't know because both i belive are very different and at same time both are very good choices and also to move to one them will depends of so many things i need find out first and try sort out as well.
Then, i really need useful informations about Visa Work and General Informations about this two places, my name is Jose Rocha from Portugal, i live at moment in London at 7 years as a professional driver, before come over here i been living in Dublin for 5 years as a driver as well, my UK Driving Licence has all categories and i know it can be swoop for the UAE Driving Licence or the Canada Driving Licence to become a professional driver in both places, my Driving Licence is clean no points and never had any accidente, also i've the International Driving Licence that's valid as well in Canada and UAE plus the ADR Certificate for Dangerous Goods Transports, i'm an expert on this job plus i've a huge experience driving all kind of vehicles in Ireland and UK. Now i would like move to Canada or Dubai to start a new career as driver in any categorie, if anyone can give me useful informations about what chances i've to find a job there on-line instead going there first personnel to search for informations about it i'll be very grateful and also i would like to get general informations about Canada or/and Dubai for newcomers, i know if i could be a Petrol Tanker Driver in Canada or Dubai in a Petrol Company i could earn very good money i heard better than in UK, it's supose pay good money on this job in Canada or Dubai as a Petrol Tanker Driver or something similar and also will be important for me to know if really worths become a driver on that places.
I'll be very grateful for any good advice from anyone to help me to reach my goal in Canada or Dubai more soon possible, thanks a lot!

Well, drivers are not as well paid in the UAE as they might be in Europe. Getting a driving job, isnt difficult, but at least in Ras Al Khaimah, the salaries dont go beyond 1000 USD.
Good luck!