INDIA TO TANZANIA

Iam a CA -FINACE HEAD WITH 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND TALKING TO TANZANIA COMPANIES

1 HOW MUCH INCREASE IN SALARY I SHOULD ASK - PL SAY % INCREASE

2 Am I required to  ask the salary in $ &  local salary

pl suggest

Hi,

Information provided by you is not sufficient to make any comments, but I can still make out about what you  are looking for. There is NO comparison for whatever salary you are getting in India. Normal salary for a Manager level is 1500 USD per month + Local expenses.

In my suggestion first ask company to make an offer, you send me those details & than I can help you in detail.

As per my suggestion to live a good life with family one need at least 2000 USD a month.

Thanks
I have already asked them for offer from them

As salary will be tax free there - whether we have to consider this factor ?

Normally your ORIGINAL salary figure can not come on Paper so its TAX FREE. Let me know full offer details if u hv it than I can help u out.

Dear MUliving...

I was reading this blog and it's really nice to see that there are helpful people like you today..

We have recently moved to Dar Es Salaam and are looking for a good family accomodation in Upanga..Can you help us in this regard...

I would also like to get in touch with you personally...

HI There,
Good day to you, i got a job from one company in dar es salaam. they said they are offering $1000. i wants to know is this the good offer? and what is the avg salary there in dar es salaam in US$. and also how about social lif and secuirty for indians over there..

Hi I am also looking to Join in Tanzania, Can you all please provide the informations regarding the life of Tanzania.

Thanks,
Salim

hi friend
i have got a job in tanzania
>>work conditions for indian professionals like doctors and ca's
>> weather in tanzania and conditions of indians
>> overall shall i accept the offerb in tanzania

please help me
my mail id [email protected]